would the 100 watt tube version be worth it for 100 dollars. my friend is highly disapointed with the amps cleans and is giving to to me for 100 bucks. is it worth it. and is it to loud for bedroom jams?
Fender Telecaster
Squire Vintage Modified '70s bass
Better than your MG. Get it, and if you don't like it, sell it for what it's actually worth.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
Better than your MG. Get it, and if you don't like it, sell it for what it's actually worth.

... the voxs my main amp
Fender Telecaster
Ah...didn't see it. Either way, my last point stands. It's win-win.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
Ah...didn't see it. Either way, my last point stands. It's win-win.

so i buy it and if i dont like it i sell it and i get profit?
Fender Telecaster
Yep. At least a hundred, maybe a hundred fifty if you play your cards right. Unless the amp is shot.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
Yep. At least a hundred, maybe a hundred fifty if you play your cards right. Unless the amp is shot.

thanks alot for the advice
Fender Telecaster
Quote by Felttoaster
would the 100 watt tube version be worth it for 100 dollars. my friend is highly disapointed with the amps cleans and is giving to to me for 100 bucks. is it worth it. and is it to loud for bedroom jams?

wow, this is the 2nd thread i`ve seen where someone can buy a kick ass amp for REAL CHEAP, and there hear posting, should i buy it. if i found a Windsor for 100 bucks, i wouldn`t be asking should i buy it. even if you don`t like it, sell it for $200.

and i really doubt it`d be good for bedroom playing, 100 watts is crazy loud.
Quote by Slayerdeath
wow, this is the 2nd thread i`ve seen where someone can buy a kick ass amp for REAL CHEAP, and there hear posting, should i buy it. if i found a Windsor for 100 bucks, i wouldn`t be asking should i buy it. even if you don`t like it, sell it for $200.

and i really doubt it`d be good for bedroom playing, 100 watts is crazy loud.

wattage doesn't = total output.

But that amp is loud.

Make sure the tubes are good.

Also plug your guitar in and move all of the knobs.
If you hear a crackling one of them could be bad.

check other basic stuff.

Steal that deal!
Quote by ILoveGuitar07
wattage doesn't = total output.

But that amp is loud.

Make sure the tubes are good.

Also plug your guitar in and move all of the knobs.
If you hear a crackling one of them could be bad.

check other basic stuff.

Steal that deal!

He's right...technically speaking, a 100W tube amp isn't much noticeably louder than a 50w tube amp to the human ear...it's all about audible frequencies and headroom. But the Windsor is loud as balls...and it breaks up early.

Don't judge me.
Quote by Slayerdeath
LOL, i know he`s right., but still 100 watt tube amp is not a practice amp for your room. i have a MG10KK for that. which isn`t loud as ballz LOL.

Nope.....but is almost as hairy and equally close to ass.

Don't judge me.
yep, not much of a db difference between 50w and 100w tube amps (they both bring your house down) but its all about the balls, 100w will sound like a body builder, 50w will only sound like a californian governor.

all about the balls.
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg