I live in aus and i was wondering how much this guitar is because im looking into buying it. i know i don't have enough because i only have $800 at the moment ive never liked telecasters ever but this one is the nicest looking guitar i have seen in my life and i've seen a fair few guitars. It has two buckers, 4 knobs + pickup selector like on a les paul and a strat headstock.

then i found out that troy from queens of the stone age has one after i saw a video and researched and now its just seems better and better. all i have left is to actually try the thing out (i know, forgive me, i havent tried it yet) and save up enough if its as good as i seem.

So do any of you have experience with this guitar and know the price of it in aus, and how much it varies, thanks!
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
they're $749.99, your in luck lol, unless AUS is less than the USD, but then again it cant be much of a difference
Smart Pothead and Proud
Quote by 36mikeyb36
they're $749.99, your in luck lol, unless AUS is less than the USD, but then again it cant be much of a difference

according to google converter 750 american is AU$1160, and then itd be even more expensive seeing as the guitar has to get imported blah blah blah
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
about 65 US cents to an Aussie Dollar, plus it is imported, plus the fact that Guitar prices in Australia are absolutely insane.

Good Luck finding a decent Guitar for 800AUD.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by aradine
about 65 US cents to an Aussie Dollar, plus it is imported, plus the fact that Guitar prices in Australia are absolutely insane.

Good Luck finding a decent Guitar for 800AUD.

no no im still saving
Quote by Fred1000000
Troy actually uses a 72 custom, with 1 neck bucker, a single in the bridge and the regular tele headstock, which I think looks/sounds better than dual buckers anyway.

Oh and if you don't mind going used, 800 Oz currency shouldn't be a problem.
Last edited by Revhain at Jan 21, 2009,
ive played a similar 72 tele thinline, which is to this day the best guitar i have ever played. it sounds nothing like a regular tele though, more like an sg tone wise
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!