Got a Schecter C1 Blackjack FR for $1550 today. Retail over here in Australia is $1899 so I think I got a pretty good deal without buying overseas.

Now for the pic

Quote by bogg808
Got a Schecter C1 Blackjack FR for $1550 today. Retail over here in Australia is $1899 so I think I got a pretty good deal without buying overseas.

Now for the pic

No wonder it's so cheap, it was built the wrong way around!

Sorry, for the lame joke...

In all seriousness, how does it hold up?
Last edited by Y00p at Jan 21, 2009,
nice dude, love it.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Congrats man love it.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
dude whats the conversion for Australian to American currency cause yall are paying a lot for stuff from what i've seen

also nice guitar i've always liked schecters
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
we have to pay roughly double for everything. Example, Digitech whammy costs you guys 200 USD, in Australia the best price you can get is 450 AUD
Quote by Y00p
In all seriousness, how does it hold up?

Its holding up great. Straight after I bought it, I went over to a friends house and jammed for 3 hours, and then played it the rest of the day
I prefer the hellraiser but it's awesome, I really want a hellraiser with the FR. I live in Aussie too which sucks cause Schecter seems to hate us, so it's impossible to find them here. As well as everything costing way more to buy here, i might import, it will probably cost less.
plus im lefty so its kinda hard to get any decent guitar for me. I reckon if you can't order it from your local shop just import.

BTW: The importer for Australia is Billy Hyde in Melbourne. When I ordered it from the Local store, they said they had to get it from Billy Hyde.
Last edited by bogg808 at Jan 22, 2009,