Page 1 of 2
Now let me save you time now and admit that YES this piece of &$% has been covered many time on the UG forums. But I know you guys would bitch even more if I resurrected a 7-9 month old thread from the archives. So let me say my peace.

"Our educational program will not only improve fundamental skills and teach breakthrough concepts, but will take musicians step-by-step and show them how to go from the garage to an internationally renowned professional touring band."

That being said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EZmxiQS0k

Here is a list of their friends on myspace. I will give you 100$ if you can hook me up with Helga the viking.

I've always seen the powerchord academy fliers on the side of the screen when i'm looking up tabs and everytime i look over i see some spolied brat kid with a 3000$ guitar experiencing a "once in a life time opportunity" a.k.a the ego boost of a lifetime. I have no interest what-so-ever in attending this rip-off. It's like two thousand dollars!!! Have you seen the end results? It's hysterical. But these rich kids think they're so f***ing hardcore for it too. Now i hear they have a rock band program. Basically teaching the pre-made posers how to play actual instruments. Is there a god?
at video. I can imagine Simon Cowell sitting there looking shocked throughout it...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Cianyx
Saw the video..
All I can say ..
is...
Man The Harpoons!!

Tits on a whale

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
lol but see? I spend ten minutes getting all that info together and all anyone sees is the fat chick xD
Last edited by CrueMan152 at Jan 21, 2009,
****, I wanted to see the whale do a stage dive
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
They're defected all-right...
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by dio_dude
Pointless thread is pointless...

nuff said
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
i can picture that fat chick watching that guy eating the chips thinking "tear and share bitch!"
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by Deflection
Relevance?

The Pit.

But the main point was that if you post a pointless thread, someone is bound to post pointless ****.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
What was the point of posting a thread about something you know that's been covered.

The retards on this forum...
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Quote by iSlash
What was the point of posting a thread about something you know that's been covered.

The retards on this forum...

Slash is overated. Go back to guitar hero expert please.
wow these people's parents have too much money and they are terrible
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Doesn't bother me if people want to pay 2 grand to have a bit of fun .... why does it bother you?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
What's the difference between this and say summer camp, or band camp or anything like that? The guitarist community here really need to pull their heads from their arses.
Quote by tommyt
Doesn't bother me if people want to pay 2 grand to have a bit of fun .... why does it bother you?

you think those guys were having fun once they found out they were in the same group as the whale?
Quote by CrueMan152

Have you seen Tommy Lees drum solos? Or Nikki Sixx playing bass in general?

I like Motley Crue, but stop being a prick.
Yea that's another thing. People get grouped with less talented people or more annoying people. And on top of that since this program is such a scam they round up THREE guitarists into each band.
Quote by skaterskagg1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qEEYKrExc8&feature=related
these guys think they're the new paramore.

OH the comments!
"i listen to all types of music, like BrokeNCYDE, Jason Mraz, Avenged Sevenfold, Paramore, Hanson, Michael Buble. i have a huge range in genres, i know good music. unlike yourself."
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
OH the comments!
"i listen to all types of music, like BrokeNCYDE, Jason Mraz, Avenged Sevenfold, Paramore, Hanson, Michael Buble. i have a huge range in genres, i know good music. unlike yourself."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by Popsai
OH the comments!

PLEASE GOD I HOPE THATS A TROLL
Quote by demoniacfashion
I think the worst are when intended compliments are really stupid. Like,"Dude, you're like the black Jimi Hendrix! Does that guy even still make albums?"
thank you TS, that gave me fate in my guitar playing skills again

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Quote by CrueMan152
lol but see? I spend ten minutes getting all that info together and all anyone sees is the fat chick xD

Well you can't really miss her now can you?
Teh Gear:
Squier Affinity Fat Strat
Digitech RP-350
Roland PA-250
Old custom made 1x12" cab x2

No. 1 Digitech RP-350 recommender

Linux users UNITE ! ! !

I WANT THIS ! ! !
Quote by CrueMan152

And? Your statement has to be the most Ironic statement IN THE WORLD when you look at your avatar. Because Motley are the worlds most talented musicians aren't they....
I went to PCA, had a blast and learned a lot. Got a problem?
It's WAY overpriced, I won't deny that, but it's a lot of fun. It's not made to tech kids about playing their instruments, its to teach them about the music industry. When we went, we had The Unseen play a show for us, then we got to sit down and talk to them for a while about whatever we wanted. Our head counselor used to be in a band that toured a lot and he had a lot of experience in the music industry.
Sure there's always one or two AWFUL bands (like the one you listed), but there's always a couple really really good bands too.
It wasn't some life changing week, but it was a hell of a lot of overpriced fun. If these kids have parents who are willing to pay for it, what do you care?
I've heard worse. If those kids have only been playing for a short time, it's really not that bad. I'm not saying it's really good and I would not listen to it again, but it did not make me cringe.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Tits on a whale

Literally.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Page 1 of 2