well.. yeah

our band needs a 2 hour lasting programme..

basicly what i want is some intermediate songs we can just play all over and over... we're pretty good actually, but we're new to stuff like improvising and jammin or whatever..

i am familliar with blues and pentatonics scales so..

we'd prefer rock or something like that... we're not that much in blues or jazz..
peppers for example.

we have 1 guitar, bass and drums..

we wouldnt do just instrumental, .. vocals too, so for example we would play the whole song the way it really is, then we would instrumentally countinoue playing it... or maybe we would make the solos longer, and so on..

any tips?
and yeah WHICH SONGS to pick?? thanks =)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Hey Joe is always good. Erm, Knocking on Heaven's Door, probably the Guns N Roses for a rock band. The simpler the better - although I think doing some blues would be a really good thing, IMHO.
You could watch some of Deep Purples live stuff on youtube.
They are pretty much a jam band.

Play Smoke on the Water and just start an endless jam or you could do Paradise City or Paranoid by Black Sabbath or Hotel California or something.
watch by the way and californication live at slane castle vids to learn how to add some improv to make a song last longer
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}