Page 1 of 3
Well, me and my friends have been debating if the KKK is gonna do anything to Obama. My stance is that they won't, because the White House is well....... white. What do you guys have to say?
i think this should go to the political thread...
however i doubt that they will hurt him... someone else might.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I doubt it.
They know he'll do a better job than Bush anyways.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
KKK, an underground militant group of redneck racists, vs. the worlds most powerful man with the best security forces in the world.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
KKK, an underground militant group of redneck racists, vs. the worlds most powerful man with the best security forces in the world.

Sorry, I misworded it. Will they TRY to do anything
Quote by Zero-Hartman

They can't protect him from shoes though. Let's hope too has ninja reflexes, just like dubya.
Me and my friends had a similar conversation.

In my opinion, if someone was going to do something, they would have already done it.

I wish Obama the best of luck
Quote by herby190
Sorry, I misworded it. Will they TRY to do anything

If they do, riots are gonna start all over America lynching the KKK.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Sounds like the beginning of a video game.
ive been thinking about that too.. hopefully he will survive through the time hes a president
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Quote by Jackolas
I lovez it.

Jack, have you been smoking or excessively drinking? Your making some very uncharacteristic posts today.
No worries TS, just thought I'd put that in perspective
Quote by Raz_Steroid
Sounds like the beginning of a video game.

One man. One mission. One underground group of militant racists.

*3 gunshots*

White Thunder, coming to a store near you.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Wasn't there already a pair of morons who had planned to kill a 13 people, and then Obama? But they got caught. Really fast.

Seriously, though.. The KKK wouldn't try anything. Some of them might want to, but they won't do anything. This is not condoning the behavior of the KKK, past or present.. but they're not anywhere near as badass as they used to be. Now a days they really only don the robes so they don't have to be around their piggly, greasy wives.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jan 21, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Wasn't there already a pair of morons who had planned to kill a 13 people, and then Obama? But they got caught. Really fast.

I think it was 88 people (correct me if wrong), and they were two 20-odd skinny bastards

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I think it was 88 people (correct me if wrong), and they were two 20-odd skinny bastards

The number thirteen was in there somewhere.. I forget what significance it had..

And yeah, those guys looked like pussies.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

If they manage to kill him.. Everything in America will be named after Obama.

Wouldn't that be a worse punishment than him dead?
Quote by JackalUK
Jack, have you been smoking or excessively drinking? Your making some very uncharacteristic posts today.

Too much Twinings English Breakfast.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The number thirteen was in there somewhere.. I forget what significance it had..

They planned to decapitate 14 blacks and shoot 88 more I just read.

Here's a picture of tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb:

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
With all these white supremecists, I find it hard to see them leading a team in McDonalds let alone a large group in an organised plot.
Quote by Nafon

Hello and welcome to Obama-land, formarly known as the United States of America.

We hope you enjoy your Negro-Friendly stay, try our world renound Obamish cuisine, we reccomend you visit the B.H.O. Cafe and try their famous Hussein ribs topped with spicy Barak sauce, while chugging a frosty Beerak.
That is retarded.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by Zero-Hartman
They planned to decapitate 14 blacks and shoot 88 more I just read.

Here's a picture of tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb:

People who look like that should never feel anyone is beneath them. Just sayin'.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by freedoms_stain
Hello and welcome to Obama-land, formarly known as the United States of America.

We hope you enjoy your Negro-Friendly stay, try our world renound Obamish cuisine, we reccomend you visit the B.H.O. Cafe and try their famous Hussein ribs topped with spicy Barak sauce, while chugging a frosty Beerak.

Yup, the KKK will go freaking insane.
Quote by Nafon
Yup, the KKK will go freaking insane.

In St. Louis there was a street that was regularly cleaned by the KKK. They adopted it, so they had to put up a sign that said, "This street is kept clean by the Ku Klux Klan."

But since it's St. Louis, it is full of black people. So, the sign kept on disappearing. And new ones would have to be put up. Eventually the police had to camp out near the sign to protect it from being defaced or stolen, and that seemed like a waste of the people's taxes. So, they renamed the street, "Rosa Parks blvd." After that, the KKK didn't want to clean it up anymore. True story.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Nafon

Yeah, just look at JFK.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Bush will be the one to kill obama
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
If they kill Obama, he'll become a martyr. The KKK will look even more villainous. African-American pride wins.

If they don't kill Obama he'll become a great president. The KKK will look weak. African-American pride wins.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by demonofthenight
If they kill Obama, he'll become a martyr. The KKK will look even more villainous. African-American pride wins.

If they don't kill Obama he'll become a great president. The KKK will look weak. African-American pride wins.

Either way were screwed is that what your saying? What happened to good ol' Hitler? He could solve these minor delimas by killing everone!
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
In St. Louis there was a street that was regularly cleaned by the KKK. They adopted it, so they had to put up a sign that said, "This street is kept clean by the Ku Klux Klan."

But since it's St. Louis, it is full of black people. So, the sign kept on disappearing. And new ones would have to be put up. Eventually the police had to camp out near the sign to protect it from being defaced or stolen, and that seemed like a waste of the people's taxes. So, they renamed the street, "Rosa Parks blvd." After that, the KKK didn't want to clean it up anymore. True story.

With you I can never tell if you're joking or not, but I hope to God you aren't, that's fantastic

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by badassasaurus
Either way were screwed is that what your saying? What happened to good ol' Hitler? He could solve these minor delimas by killing everone!

You dropped your Pillowcase.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

That was their mental age

I think possibly Obama being black won't work in his favour... he's already got all this amazing hype as being the first black president, as well as everyone hoping he's going to miraculously save the economy... I'm just not sure he can live up to it

On topic, no actual organisation is going to take a whack at Obama... if anyone does, it'll just be some deranged lunatic, but with all the security that guy gets, it probably won't do any good
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by demonofthenight

Well we can't let either of those happen... Solution reintroduce slavery.

Sorry
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Zero-Hartman
With you I can never tell if you're joking or not, but I hope to God you aren't, that's fantastic

Dead serious.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/rosapark.asp
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 3