Right. Well I went to a party on Friday night and got realllyyyy drunk. And on my arrival home, I was throwing up for quite sometime.

Ever since then I've been complaining of a sore throat. Any carbonated/acidic drink hurts to drink and coughing is incredibly painful.

Do you think there's a chance I might have damaged my oesophagus, or have I just got a sore throat? Considering many of my friends have sore throats.

Btw, I would go to a doctor but I don't have the time anymore and it's not really that serious, just wondering if I should cut down on some of the fizzy drinks and stuff.
Sore throat. You can not have damaged your oesophagus with the acidic contents of your stomach, because it is covered in mucus just for that reason, to protect you.
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
for some reason oesophagus always reminds me of flight of the conchords...

ow yeah, the rapbattle

ONTOPIC: go to see a DOCTOR!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Nah, trhowing up will do that to you. Just have some yoghurt/milk, it'll be fine in a few days
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Drink lots of fizzy stuff till you get used to it.
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Quote by freedoms_stain
Sounds like somebody throat fucked you while you were passed out.

Classic symptoms.

I wasn't passed out

And btw, I'm not insinuating that I've ripped it or something, but more just made it dead tender or something. I believe I threw up aloootttt.
Oesophagus is the correct spelling.
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
I would recommend staying away from the fizzy drinks.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by boreamor
I wasn't passed out

And btw, I'm not insinuating that I've ripped it or something, but more just made it dead tender or something. I believe I threw up aloootttt.

Definitely throat-fucked.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
It may have done some damage.

I did something similar before christmas, and after a doctor's trip i was referred to have an Endoscopy (google it). Horrible procedure and they found that Id damaged the oesophagus and im now on tablets to help it recover, no strongly favoured food or booze for a month.

My advice, if it carries on go talk to the doctor

R.M
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by Neo Evil11
for some reason oesophagus always reminds me of flight of the conchords...

ow yeah, the rapbattle

ONTOPIC: go to see a DOCTOR!

They call me the hiphopapotamus,
I've got flows that glow like phosphorus,
Poppin' of the top of this oesophagus,
I'm not a large water dwelling mammal from Africa,
That moved to metropolis and got taught how to breakdance,
Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis?
Did Steve tell you that?
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by thebeast666
Sore throat. You can not have damaged your oesophagus with the acidic contents of your stomach, because it is covered in mucus just for that reason, to protect you.

of course you can, that's what heartburn is.

TS try some hot water with lemon and honey and no deep throating for a week
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I had that a few weeks ago, after I drank some whisky and beers the night before. Then I threw up, well I put my fingers down my throat to do that, and the next morning I couldn't even drink a glass of water without it feeling like I was trying to eat barbed wire. But after a few days it was all gone.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Sore throat occurs in the Larynx and Pharynx, which is in the respiratory system, therefore nothing to do with your Oesophagus.