Whats the best meathod of learning scales? What scales should I learn to play neoclassical style (like yngwie, becker, loomis etc)? and do I learn the scales in every key or should i focus on just certain keys that are more common?
Major. Every. Freakin. Time.

Learning the major scale can help you understand all those other scales like Phrygian or Harmonic Minor and can help you understand western music in general if you apply things like harmony and such.

I believe neoclassical styles make use of the Natural minor, harmonic minor, and phrygian dominant scales.

It'll help to know the formulas to make the scales, but just learning scales and using them to make licks a music does not make.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Yes I know the modes that come from the major scale well i don't actualy havn't learnt them but i know that modes come from the major scale. But do i learn say the major scale in every key or do i learn it in one.
Start with the major scale.

Start by learning the basic finger positions by playing the scale ascending and descending.

I'd recommend you practice ascending and descending all the diatonic intervals.
You've already done 2nds (above). Now do 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, 7ths. At least
do 3rds. Do these in every finger position.

The second recommendation is learn your diatonic triads. Ascending and descending
through the scale in all finger positions (also all inversions).

Finally, there's an infinite number of patterns you can practice scales with. Start
learning some.

Now, you'll be well prepared to understand minor, which is basically a mode of the
major scale. By extension the other modes as well. But, minor harmony includes
getting acquainted with harmonic and melodic minor scales.

I'd recommend, as you're learning, to stick with 1 practice key (I happen to like G).
However, eventually you'll want to practice every key (I usually pick a "key for the
day" and do all my scale practice in that for a day). Keys aren't so difficult on the
guitar because the fingering for every key is exactly the same, just different
locations on the neck.
Quote by ShredWannabe
Yes I know the modes that come from the major scale well i don't actualy havn't learnt them but i know that modes come from the major scale. But do i learn say the major scale in every key or do i learn it in one.

Learn the major scale in every key, all over the fretboard, as well as the theory behind it.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Learn how to play the major scale in one key, and then just move it to another key. It's the same in every key. From there, learn how to change the major scale into the minor scale and others.
To be brave is to take action in spite of fear. It is impossible to be brave without first being afraid. To take action without fear is not brave, it is foolish.