Hi, im a bit worried here. I just got a cut on my right hand index finger while playing my acoustic steel string guitar about an hour ago. Is int a deep cut, but there are blood stains across some guitar string. Do i need a tetanus shot now?
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Unless you live in a hovel or a junk yard, I think you're good.

The modern world has made fearful pussies of us all.
no, you don't need a tetanus shot. just clean the wound with an antiseptic wipe, apply some healing cream and put a plaster on it.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
tetanus?! HA good luck with that, you're gona need more than that. it's probably too late already.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
No you should be fine, but you better change your guitar strings.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N
No you should be fine, but you better change your guitar strings.

I seriously doubt i can do that. I have an acoustic gig to play at tomorrow evening and exams in the morning, so i wont have time to re-string. Could there be any consequences if i just wipe my strings with a wet towel?
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
You've cut your finger?

You gonna get raped
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by jammer-91
I seriously doubt i can do that. I have an acoustic gig to play at tomorrow evening and exams in the morning, so i wont have time to re-string. Could there be any consequences if i just wipe my strings with a wet towel?

It doesn't take that long to restring. It's like ten minutes.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by jammer-91

yes. they'll rust and play like ****.

leave them or change them.
if you change them now, you can stretch them and play them in, and then while you're warming up for your exam, keep retuning and it should stay in tune fine. if it goes out of tune, don't worry, because the examiners will still be able to observe your technique etc.

as long as you leave the guitar onstage for 20 minutes to acclimatise and then tune up, you should be okay.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.