Dunlop Cry baby GCB-95

Never really found use for this, got it as part of a deal for an amp I sold last year.
As far as I can tell its the basic GCB-95 version with no mods.

Its a bit bashed up underneath, looks like its taken a hard hit/drop on something - the bottom plate is bent at the heel, a rubber foot and the battery compartment cover is missing.
Having just tested it - this does not affect playability. Only issue I have discovered is that as there is no compartment cover, the battery can come loose from the battery clip if you're a bit rough with it. This is obviously not a problem if you're using an adaptor (like you should be) but if you do want to use the battery by itself I guess you could easily cover the battery compartment with something (card, tape etc) to keep it in there. Other than that its in pretty good condition, bit of generaly wear and tear you'd expect from something thats designed to be stepped on.

So to clarify - its in good condition and works with either adaptor or 9v battery - just the problem of having no battery cover needs to be solved.

EX Metal Muff with top boost

Had this for a couple of years from new, but have barely used it. One of those spur-of-the-moment-have-to-buy-something moments. As such it's in amazing condition, couple of minor scratches/marks (as I've said - its meant to be stepped on!) but other than that perfect.
Fully working. Is an awesome pedal really, very versatile can go from classic rock stuff to 'screamy shouty' stuff (as my dad calls it) with the turn of a dial or two. As I've said this is the top end model of Metal muff with the top boost for an extra push for a solo or whatever. Great stuff.

Melody Electro Acoustic
Not going to lie about this really, its probably not even worth mentioning here, its a pretty **** guitar. Was cheap, and feels it too. Having said that, it has got me through a load of acoustic gigs both plugged and unplugged around Manchester before I could afford to upgrade. I can take pictures if someone is actually interested in it but its natural spruce finished (although I'm not actually sure what its made out of), almost telecaster shaped (well kind of), bowl backed, pretty cool looking soundhole cover which is split into several smaller holes, volume and tone sliders, and apparently a piezo pickp under the saddle (but again I'm not totally convinced by this), bolt on slim line neck with 21 frets. Got a gig bag it (just about) fits into aswell so I'll chuck that in.

Dunlop Wah - £35 + postage
EX Metal Muff - £45 + postage
Melody Electro-Acoustic - £10 if you pick it up, £15 if you want me to post it (plus postage).

Open to offers too

I'm in Manchester so anyone is welcome to come and pickup if they wish and save on postage costs.
Cheers All
Hey guys.

here's a few 'generic' pics I found. Obviously these aren't of my actualy guitar but I'm in the middle of essay writing so they will have to suffice until I can take and upload some of mine. They give you a decent idea of it though, and mine is in very good condition so isn't all that dissimilar.

Hope this helps!
I wouldn't mind the guitar

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
i'll take it then, i'm only in liverpool so i can pick it up, is saturday evening ok with you?

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
Any chance of a couple of pics of the wah? just so I can get a better idea of the condition. I'm interested in it, thanks.
any chance of pics of the metal muff and any idea how much postage would be?

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Hey guys,
firstly, sorry about the weird yellow tint of the pictures, don't know what my phone's playing at.
Secondly, I reckon £5 for postage would be fine on both pedals. Here's the pics:

Wah:

The Metal Muff:

Hope these are okay guys, let me know if you need any more.
Like I said the wah works fine its just a bit bashed, and the muff is pretty much new.

Cheers
would u ship to texas?im interested in both pedels but mainly wah
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
Could you do £40 for the Metal Muff? Also is payment acceptable through paypal.

Quote by 3hta_bryce
would u ship to texas?im interested in both pedels but mainly wah

Yeah I guess I could do - have no idea how much it'd cost for postage, though?

Quote by Lycan_Ste
Could you do £40 for the Metal Muff? Also is payment acceptable through paypal.

I could go to £40 plus shipping, making the total £45. And yeah paypal is preferred really.

Cheers
yeah i dont know how much it would but pedals are pretty smal so it shouldn't be a problem. but i gotta see if i have the money
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
Sorry I meant £40 including postage as the pedal is only £55 new.

I am still interested in the metal muff but how would it be sent?

Quote by Lycan_Ste
I am still interested in the metal muff but how would it be sent?

It'll just be packed in a box with some bubble wrap and then posted royal mail.

Quote by Entrant_21
I'm interested in the wah.. how about £25 posted?

Make it £30 and you've got a deal.
I meant royal mail recorded? Also do you have a email address i could contact as my PM's on this site do not work. =(

Quote by Entrant_21
I'm interested in the wah.. how about £25 posted?

Sorry, this is all I can stretch to
Is this going to get going as it is taking a long time and i am tempted to start looking else where for one.

Unfortunately I am going to have to pass on this deal now as I do not want the pedal anymore.

All is back up for sale now guys. The guitar, the metal muff and the dunlop wah.
I'm also adding to it a very good padded gigbag for explorer shapes.

Make me some offers....Ebay is looming the next few days I feel as I want a DS
Trade you tony hawks american sk8land and super monkey ball touch and roll (DS games) for the wah?
Yeah I've got them up on gumtree aswell, will probs get them on ebay tomorrow

Sorry dude, not got a ds so not what I'm looking for.
Quote by jake_the_pake
Yeah I've got them up on gumtree aswell, will probs get them on ebay tomorrow

Sorry dude, not got a ds so not what I'm looking for.

Sorry, read your above post wrong I thought you were after DS games not a DS :P my bad!