Not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but here it goes.

I'm moving, and the place I'm going to isn't heated so well. The room my guitar has to be put in usually maxes out at 10 Celsius or about 50 Fahrenheit in the winter.

I'm just wondering how much it's going to impact my guitar and amp, if at all. Should I use them at all at that temperature? Is it going to warp the hell out of the neck? I don't want to ruin them.
might want to keep a humidifier going, thats quite cold for guitars - or keep them in your case

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
If it's an electric youll be fine, acoustics... not so much
and if its a tube amp, just leave it on standby longer, if it's a ss amp, t'll be fine
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by ShredGod George
If it's an electric youll be fine, acoustics... not so much
and if its a tube amp, just leave it on standby longer, if it's a ss amp, t'll be fine

Okay, thank you.

To the guy above you: I don't have a case/bag, or a humidifier. They might have a heater or something like that, though. I'll see when I get there later.

If they have a heater, how long of a warm up period should I give it?
You really should find some way to keep the temperature/humidity stable or you'll get wood warping and it will hurt your tone. Plus, wide fluctuations in heat make tuning a nightmare. Buy a case, keep it in the case.
your tuning is going to change temperature depending.

this past few months where it's been 60 one day and 20 the next...my tuning has gone to hell.

you'll have to tune your guitar more than regularly if you want to play without having the hassle of strings untuning every 2 seconds.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
the heat is worse than cold, and if you use a heater too long without a humidifier, that can destroy your guitar. the cold, if not extreme, will usually just detune the SOB. its only a minor annoyance.