dont gak sell them?
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
I heard that mesa dont sell to the uk, except people import them in and charge a fortune. So do you guys know the cheapest place to bag a boogie?

America.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
It'd be cheaper to buy a different amp, there are plenty to pick from. Mesas really aren't good value at all over here, however you go about getting one.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
eBay or second hand, my DC-5 was cheap as anything off ebay because not a lot of people tend to seek them out in the UK.
practically every major band arround my way use the dual and triple rectifiers, think its just a statement of bling, not worth the price. nice amps but the asking prices in the uk are silly, best looking seccond hand
=---Can't stop addicted to the shindig!!
http://www.andertons.co.uk/acatalog/info_REC1X.html

Cough

Best price i found one one, and it was bought in the last couple of months. Came within 3 days say i think id call it legit enough
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
You can get a H&K Zentera and a Cornford MK50H for the same price as a Roadking.
I.E. Don't bother.
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
When the Mark V gets released its probably gonna cost 2K. Any other amps that can compete with the Mark V for cheaper?

$1999 /=/ £1999

Gunna be at least £2k in the UK.
You could probably get an amp builder to build you a copy of a Mesa with that much money.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Such as. please give examples.

Quote by Horlicks
You can get a H&K Zentera and a Cornford MK50H for the same price as a Roadking.
I.E. Don't bother.

This.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by timi_hendrix
America.

+1

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?