Im currently in school and some kids grafittid the bathroom with lol wut pears and i wanna upload them. Ive heard that you can do that but im not sure how. do i like remove the memory card or something?
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Well you can either email to yourself via text message or you're going to need some type of usb cord.
Sail upon the open skies
USB cable from phone to computer, open my computer, memory card appears there.

Alternatively remove card and insert into card reader.
IF you have a USB lead for it then plug it in then upload it to a website like www.tinypic.com
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
What phone have you got?
Does it save the photos to the memory card or to the phone?
Do you have a cable that came with the phone?
More information is required!
Email via text message? How? Like.... wait... insted of a number do my email address.

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Its a verizon (made by LG) Voyager.

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by gridlockSG400
Email via text message? How? Like.... wait... insted of a number do my email address.

Yeah. After that the message will be sent to your email with the file attached. At least that's how it works with my phone.
Sail upon the open skies
u sir r a ****ing genius....

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by gridlockSG400
u sir r a ****ing genius....

Always glad to help.
Sail upon the open skies
(Invalid img)

Quote by Madison Perella

(Invalid img)

Quote by Madison Perella

**** wats the url?

Quote by Madison Perella