My corkscrew has broken on me and nobody around here has one. Can anyone suggest an alternative way of getting the cork out of the bottle. I've already tried to rape it, fap on it, turned it in a barrel roll and i came blood on it earlier. Any other ideas?
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
break the bottle.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
fork didn't work either, and no i don't have a drill. wish i did
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Push it down in the bottle
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Get a pen (or pencil), jam the corkscrew. If it goes in the bottle, pour the liquid out and filter it to get anny cork bits out. That's a last resort though. Hmm...vice grip?
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
i'm going to try jamming various objects into the cork in an effort to get it out. here goes.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
Drink a lemonade instead!
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
screw a regular screw into it then pull it out with pliers
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
i would push it in, but my mate did that yesterday and the bottle shattered and i'm not risking that.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
Either push it in, being careful not to spray wine everywhere, or stick a kitchen knife into the cork (deep), and then turn the cork while pulling it out slightly at the same time.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
My corkscrew has broken on me and nobody around here has one. Can anyone suggest an alternative way of getting the cork out of the bottle. I've already tried to rape it, fap on it, turned it in a barrel roll and i came blood on it earlier. Any other ideas?

Why would you want to drink it if its covered in cum and blood?
You people disgust me.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
drive a nail/screw into it and twist and pull
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Drill a hole in the bottle and use it like a tap.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by red_hot_chili18
buy a new bottle opener?

jesus christ.

i do apologise if i've wasted your time, i assumed pit goers would gather that either

a) i can't be arsed going to buy one
b) all the shops are shut

nobody made you click on this thread. i've managed to open it now anyway with the magic of pliers that i found under my desk. problem solved
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
I'm glad you got it open, but in the future do this. Stand up on a hard surface (for stability). Put the bottle to your lips and suck as hard as you can. Don't worry if you start to get lightheaded, just keep going. When you wake up, I believe you'll find that the wine is no longer trapped inside the bottle. Enjoy!
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric