So Carnaval is coming...
and I haven't participated in like 5 years.
But with the new Batman mania a friend of mine wants to go and wear a joker costume. So I want to go to but obviously not in a joker costume, so I chose the riddler (because he is da bomb). But I am having troubles finding his suit. A lot of shops sell his really tight costume, but no where the suit.

Does anyone of you know where I can order one?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Not tight, but it's the closest thing I could find to a suit.

http://www.costumesgalore.net/riddler.html

EDIT: If you have $15,000 to spare...

http://www.uncleodiescollectibles.com/html_lib/batman/00060.html
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Jan 21, 2009,
So you don't want the "really tight costume"? I assume you just want a green suit then? Don't go out of your way to buy a Riddler suit, just a green suit.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Yes! Another riddler fan. I thought I was the only one after Mr. Ledger's performance

Anyhoo, I would say just buy a green suit, and then customise it to your own tastes. Hell, a riddler with a top hat with a question mark on it would be awesome, if a little bit of a mad hatter rip off. And don't forget a cane!
if you're from hampshire, uk, where i live, then there's a costume shop above a train station in southampton... southampton that has a riddler costume in it.

it also has an ss uniform which i thought was pretty badass.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Green suit,
black tie
purple shirt
bowler hat
pimp cane
gay little eye mask thing
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by ShredGod George
Green suit,
black tie
purple shirt
bowler hat
pimp cane

this.

i think a diy option would be good.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by ShredGod George
Green suit,
black tie
purple shirt
bowler hat
pimp cane

cos every girl go crazy over a sharp dressed man (just reminded me of that)
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
Quote by dudius
get a Greenman costume, that would be better.

this is the only thing i want currently. no lie.

i was actually going to do the riddler for halloween. i had an awesome costume planned in my head, but i didn't have time to find the materials. green jacket, matching pants, a bowler hat, and cane. plus the mask. kinda based off batman the animated series riddler.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?

You just need a green suit. That shouldn't be too hard to find. You'll have more difficulty getting a green bowler I'd think.
oke, then I will go and look for green costumes
hope I can find those!

ps. the riddler in batman forever, the mindsuck thingie he invented, wasn't that in the strips of some other character? The one with the hats?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Jan 21, 2009,