Considering getting a valveking 212, to replace my... sigh.. line 6 spider III (yes, 150W too. -___-).

I play metal, good choice, or should i look at other things? Money is tight. lol.
Quote by TChosenPessimis
Considering getting a valveking 212, to replace my... sigh.. line 6 spider III (yes, 150W too. -___-).

I play metal, good choice, or should i look at other things? Money is tight. lol.

There are alot better options out there if you looking for a metal amp.. Whats you budget?
when hes money is tight it probably doesnt mean a 6505+
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
i got one, but am lookin for gettin rid of it cos its waayyyy to loud. its great for practicin and doin some shows down at school concerts and stuff, but i cant afford a practice/recording amp, wich is more important to me, so im gonna go out and buy a 30 watt tube amp instead with a tad more saving up
if you like in the UK mine is only a few months old and hardly used, still in perfect condintion
or ive heard Bugera are great amps for metal in the cheap range.
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Quote by tdrules
when hes money is tight it probably doesnt mean a 6505+

I have seen Used 6505+ heads go for $600 bucks compared to a New Valveking head for $550.

Also
Used 5150 Combo $450+
Used Triple Combo $450+
Used Ultra Combo $300+

The list is all Peaveys, all high gain and right up there with level of a 6505+ on a valveking budget...
You don't get them for those prices in the UK chaps, you're looking at least double/triple of those 2nd hand prices, it sucks.
there's much better stuff in the price range. if i were you, i'd wait till april/may/june, its when the 6505+ 1x12 combo is gonna come out. its gonna be better than the VK 212 for higher gain modern stuff, and plus you'll actually be able to lift it
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.