Page 1 of 2
I've heard it sounds pretty good, but I'd still never buy it, it sounds like ass in that video though

Dean needs to stop exploiting Dime's name, it's getting really annoying.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Threads been done.

Terrible cash in.

Never a good tone anyway.

Lame and expensive.

Well done for the 12-15yr old guitarists who want to be DIME (the 5million of you).....

Overall....a sham!
its solid state?
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
I think people should stop trying to get money from his death.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Krank does a better job, but this is a lot less expensive SOLID state amp. and as to the "Well done for the 12-15yr old guitarists who want to be DIME" comment. Get your head out your ass.
^Have you read UG lately, Newbie. Get a grip, you are exactly one of them - just happen to have not grown out of it by 20.....
you know you guys ****ting on a solid state dimebag amp are retarded.... he played solid state amps all through pantera and it wasnt untill Damageplan did he change to tubes.
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
Quote by davedoom
^Have you read UG lately, Newbie. Get a grip, you are exactly one of them - just happen to have not grown out of it by 20.....

Assume assume. It's best if you go troll elsewhere. Because you're just making yourself look like an ass..

And, I didn't hear how much the Amp head was..
I know the Cabinets are like 600 $
Quote by GibsonVdude
you know you guys ****ting on a solid state dimebag amp are retarded.... he played solid state amps all through pantera and it wasnt untill Damageplan did he change to tubes.

And who said he didn't?
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Jan 21, 2009,
Quote by GibsonVdude

And his tone was shit all the way through his career.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
sounds like a MG
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by MatrixClaw
And who said he did?

who said he did what?? Sh!t on solid states, used solid states, or switched to tubes?? there are a lot of variables there...
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
Quote by Bostonrocks
sounds like a MG

Opinions come out in this thread - but i have seen the truth spoken in at least three posts now.....

Dime minions will attack! With ear bleeding tone!
Quote by GibsonVdude
I just haven't heard a solid state amp that actually sounds good . I don't care about dimebag or what kind of amp he used. From the video it does sound pretty accurate to that **** my dad listens to, but that doesn't mean this amp sounds good
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

Quote by neverspoiled
=)
Quote by timi_hendrix

+1

Dimebag was a good player but had horrible tone.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by GibsonVdude
who said he did what?? Sh!t on solid states, used solid states, or switched to tubes?? there are a lot of variables there...

I meant didn't, in regards to you "he used solid state amps until damageplan." No one said he didn't, and I don't even see what you're trying to say, cause unless I'm missing something, your post has no point

The amp sounds horrible in that clip, but it didn't sound too bad in another one on YouTube I saw there on the sidebar.

Quote by stevenpollock
I just haven't heard a solid state amp that actually sounds good

You haven't tried a VH-140C, HD147 or Vetta yet then
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Jan 21, 2009,
is that opinion bad? I think it sounds like an MG with a bit more gain
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by GibsonVdude

And his tone was horrible then and still horrible to date. Amazing player but horrible choice of ampflication. Even he stated he just used them because he wanted to be different and he liked how it sounded like a chainsaw. He wanted to pave his own way and not use the amps with great tone that were out and everyone was using at the time. He has always said numerous times FIND YOUR OWN TONE do not copy mine. Its Dime sheep ruining the mans legacy and keeping crap Merch on the market that think anything the man touched is pure gold and therefore amazing while worshiping his tone like its the second coming of christ. All the time going against everything the man said and stood for....
Quote by MatrixClaw
I meant didn't, in regards to you "he used solid state amps until damageplan." No one said he didn't, and I don't even see what you're trying to say, cause unless I'm missing something, your post has no point

The amp sounds horrible in that clip, but it didn't sound too bad in another one on YouTube I saw there on the sidebar.

Dimebag stated exactly what GibsonVdude said..
Quote by MatrixClaw

i was trying to get the point across that if you want to make a dimebag amp you need to use solid state... i never said anything about is sounding amazing or anything like that.
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

Quote by MatrixClaw

Haha you're right I haven't! Maybe I will though. Cause I'm looking for an amp I can keep in my room to practice at home with. Because a PodXT Live with headphones just isn't cutting it
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

Quote by neverspoiled
=)
Quote by MatrixClaw

Missing Zentera and Pritchard out ftl.
Quote by Bostonrocks
sounds like a MG

Are you kidding? That's an insult to MGs.
it really is horrible
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by Horlicks

Are you kidding? That's an insult to MGs.

Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Horlicks

For the price those amps cost, I'd seriously hope they're good, but it's kinda hard to play them when no one stocks them
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
thanks - i'm not - i've provided a lot of useful advice and actually strive for tone and advise others on it.

Why is it always Dime players and copiers who start things!?
This is old, but this is the first time i've seen a video of it though.

I think it sounds bad.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
sounds like an MG and the spider's insane channel put together.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by timi_hendrix

i am beginning to think i'm the only non-Dime clone who kinda liked his tone.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22

I only liked it on Cemetary Gates
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Jhachey22

i've always kind of liked it, its very br00t4l, it just doesnt have any "tone", so to speak. about the amp, i dont see why its being bashed that much, its pretty much just a randall copy, you dont have to flame it just because it says DIME on it.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by Jhachey22

i liked dimes tone. yeah it was ****. so what. at least he wasnt addicted to gear and spent his life savings on gear that isnt going to make him any better of a player.

and at least he wasnt doing what everyone else was. and if i liked my tone, and everyone else thought it was **** i wouldnt care either. i think i remember reading quite a few interviews with dime where he would talk about how alot of people thought their (pantera) music sounded like garbage, but there were also alot who liked it.

seriously tho get over dimes tone. get over all of dimes gear. you wont be like dime because you have an amp with his name on it. nor will you be him if you have a guitar like him. even talking about stuff like this because it has dimes name on it is retarded. i loved all of what dime did, but i say enough is enough.

do your own thing....why does it matter what dime played....or even what EVH played. you will never be them, you will only be yourself. make your own tone, make your own music, thats how they became known anyways. you think if Dime wouldnt have been big there would be alot of people out buying razorbacks and SS Half Stack randalls? doubtful. too many people are trying to be their idols.

long story short....do your own thing and dont even consider this amp. im sure you can get an equally ****ty sound without having to buy dimes name.
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
i liked dimes tone. yeah it was ****.

This seems pretty contradictory to me.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by BenShen
Why does Dean insist on raping Dimebag's name?

because Dean know's all the fan boys are just waiting for the next peice of Dime's soul to be manufactured, boxed and sold.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
god, im so tired of Dean living off of Dimebag, i just want Dean to be original. But then they wouldn't last because they are not creative. Why don't try just re-name the company "Dimebag"?

On topic, the amp sounds crappy, it's a disgrace to Dime's own tone
Page 1 of 2