The Dano Fab line? I mean, I know there are better pedals out there, but at $15 a piece are these really horrible? I am just looking at being able to buy several pedals to try out different sounds and since I dont know what I want and what I will like I dont want to spend an ass load of money on a bunch of good pedals and then not have a use for them...

So to just mess around with pedals trying to get different sounds do yall think this is an ok starting point? And I dont want to get a multi unit really either cause I havent found a multi unit that sounds good, imo...
You may run the risk of being a complete tool momentarily, but if you want to test a bunch of pedals go to your local GC and plug in. Its free and you don't have to buy **** if you don't want to.

IMO, way better than buying pedal after pedal.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Yeah, I dont care about being a tool... Im used to being called that... However, that aside, its hard to go to GC to find pedals because they usually have a limited selection and all the racks (BOSS, Digitech, and what have you) are usually full of pedals that arent in stock and cant be hooked up to my amp to try them out on my rig... I wasn't really asking how you think I should look for pedals, but rather if these series of pedals are somewhat ok despite their small price tags...
gismodious is right
just go down to ur local guitar shop n ask if u can try one u like
if u dont like it, try another
its alot cheaper
Rock it out loud an rip up the sound waves, thats rock an roll!
yh behringer is called butringer in our studio cus the sound on them is terrible
bass is more like a fart than a decent sound
lol
n as to the pedal i dont know if its any gd
sorry i couldnt be more help
Rock it out loud an rip up the sound waves, thats rock an roll!
Guitar shops will let you try out pedals. Go to a local place and ask, or go to a boutique shop and ask. Just like no one expects you to pay hundreds of dollars for an amp or guitar you've never played, no expects you to buy a pedal you've never played.
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."
I've never been a fan. I would recommend Behringer pedals over these. A few Behringer pedals I've used weren't bad at all.
Quote by VisionaryTics
Guitar shops will let you try out pedals. Go to a local place and ask, or go to a boutique shop and ask. Just like no one expects you to pay hundreds of dollars for an amp or guitar you've never played, no expects you to buy a pedal you've never played.

As I said in my second post, the stores around here never have all the pedals in stock that they display. Most of their displays are those big rack things that have all the pedals from a certain company daisy chained together that runs out into a headphone output. They wont take those out of there, or better yet most places cant take them out, to let me try them on my amp... Its a bit of a pain in the ass to take a guitar and an amp to the stores, and no one really stocks the model of Blasckstar that I got, or if they do they are on backorder. So actually taking my stuff up there is a bit of a pain in the ass that I really dont want to go through. I know they let me try them out, I have done that before, but I can only try them on certain amps if they in fact have the pedals and amps in stock.

Now I know they cant all be that bad.. I have been told more then once now to take a look at them to just kinda play around with... So they must not all be as horrid as yall are saying...