Hi, my band is playing this for a show in february. Does anyone know of an accurate tab for the solo and have any tips for playing it?

thanks
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
You're on a website that has one of the biggest tab databases out there. Why don't you start by looking there. ****ing n00b
Click the big blue banner with yellow writing, at the top of the page. You will then find a search box. write "seek and destroy" in the box and select "song names".

then press enter. you will be faced with dozens of option.

Or just improvise the solo, it's alot easier if you know a scale or two.

I did this song last year for my GCSE performance, I improvised the solo and got 49/50.
However my music teacher had never heard of black sabbath.
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at Jan 21, 2009,
You can probably search youtube for some instructional vids on how to play it. Kristofer Dohl has a few lessons (3) on the style of kirk hammett. It's much better to be in that persons head when you're playing one of their songs than trying to come in from the outside if you're going for accuracy.

If you want to improvise, learn the B minor scale.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
You can probably search youtube for some instructional vids on how to play it. Kristofer Dohl has a few lessons (3) on the style of kirk hammett. It's much better to be in that persons head when you're playing one of their songs than trying to come in from the outside if you're going for accuracy.

If you want to improvise, learn the B minor scale.

its a dave mustaine solo
Quote by jkielq91
its a dave mustaine solo

Well I've seen the Kristofer Dahl Kirk Hammett video, and it is almost all KEA licks, mostly from the four horsemen.
Quote by jkielq91
its a dave mustaine solo

No, what kirk done was play the main sections to Daves solos that would be most noticeable if someone were to change them.

Kirk was responsible for 90% of the solo. Honestly, if you should be able to listen and figure out which scalar runs Kirk uses, and has used constantly over the past 25 years, in comparison to Dave's.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
yeah, thanks to the guys who actually helped out... to everyone else I asked if they knew of an "accurate" tab or lesson... the one I found on UG seemed suspect
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.