The song "Come as you are" by Nirvana?
My friend bet that I couldn't learn it and I accepted the bet and if I'm gonna learn it might as well make it sound right.
I have a Boss DS-1 peddle currently.
If that would work could some one tell me what Tone, Distortion, Tone level on like a clock? Hopefully you know what I mean by telling me like a clock.
First of all, it's pedal

Second of all, probably a chorus pedal.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Lol that was the first song i ever learned. why would your friend bet you such an easy song?
yep its the Small Clone...very cool pedal. you can get them for like $45 used on ebay.
i have a nirvana tab book and it says it uses a flanger
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Let me guess, he has played for a month of two and can play Smoke on the water and Come as You are, but struggle with those 2 and thus think they are difficult songs...
Yeah, chorus pedal. Show him that not everyone sucks! Pwn him!
Quote by Rocketface2112
i have a nirvana tab book and it says it uses a flanger

That's wrong. It's an Electro-Harmonix Small Clone.
in a nirvana tab book I have it says Kurt used a Rotovibe in the Heart Shaped Box solo, and he never used one. I think it was the EHX PolyChorus on that song.

but for come as you are, the Small Stone is what's used.
it's the EH Small Clone pedal with the depth switch up and the knob at 12 o' clock.
tune your guitar to D Standard(NOT DROPPED D PEOPLE) to match the tuning of the song.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by theguitarplayin
damn i wish i could make some quick cash learning nirvana songs

No, it's not for money he's just awfully stupid and doesn't know most song by Nirvana has pretty basic guitar. Plus, I've been wanting to learn this for a little while now so I'm gonna just take the opportunity.
Cobain uses an EHX Small Clone Chorus, but I have a Boss BF-3 Flanger and it can give me a pretty good 'Come as you are' sound.

Yes it's chorus, but that guy who said Flanger isn't entirely wrong, it still works with Flange
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
Cobain uses an EHX Small Clone Chorus, but I have a Boss BF-3 Flanger and it can give me a pretty good 'Come as you are' sound.

Yes it's chorus, but that guy who said Flanger isn't entirely wrong, it still works with Flange

+1
if you set your flange to a really slow speed you can get a slushy chorus effect that works well
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo