I need a flyer designed for a rave.

I'm planning on having one in my front yard and on my street. Don't say anything about that just do what you can do.

The date is June 10th 2009.
I can add the other stuff eventually because I don't trust the pit with my address.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Dont trust the pit with your address?
Theres no creepy obsessive stalkers on here. You should know that.
love is love // return to dust
Give us the brief.

Themes, colours, text, maybe a picture.

PS, a rave on your street? Someone's going to call the po-po on your ass.

Quote by ghostnineone
deviant art seems better suited for this...

I doubt it. I reckon the percentage of good artists and creative people on this site far outweighs that of deviantart.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Jan 21, 2009,
have we learned nothing yet?

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
This thread is full of fail....

I like...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by metaldud536

lmfaooo

seriously, though, I've won awards for my drawings in the past and am probably going to become a professional cartoonist, so if you wanna give me some deets on what kinda **** you want for your flyer, I could probably hook you up
Quote by metaldud536

this

cant go wrong with metaldud
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by metalhead39
lmfaooo

seriously, though, I've won awards for my drawings in the past and am probably going to become a professional cartoonist, so if you wanna give me some deets on what kinda **** you want for your flyer, I could probably hook you up

That doesn't mean anything, lad.

I won an award for drawing a turtle when I was five, and again when I was seven, for a rooster. Secondly, you are either a professional cartoonist or you aren't, there are no grey regions.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
That doesn't mean anything, lad.

I won an award for drawing a turtle when I was five, and again when I was seven, for a rooster. Secondly, you are either a professional cartoonist or you aren't, there are no grey regions.

Ouch.
Quote by metaldud536
Ouch.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by metalhead39
lmfaooo

Basically just the date, the town is Levittown PA, you can just go crazy, and you could put with a live performence from TBL.
Freeform it anything you want.

Good job metaldud, this will definitely be one of them.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.