Let us sit back and give America's greatest anchor the attention he deserves...

A few of many epic quotes-

"Move over Oprah you fat bitch, tonight every member of my audience receives a priceless gift... the Truth."

"I believe that the government that governs best is a government that governs least, and by these standards we have set up a fabulous government in Iraq."

"And don't think you're off the hook, voters, you're the ones who made this bed. Now you're the ones who are going to have to move over so a gay couple can sleep in it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where tax-and-spend Democrats take all your hard-earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio, and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh, and everybody's high! You know what, I've had it! You people don't deserve a Republican majority! I quit!"

"I can't prove it, but I can say it."

"No animals were harmed in the recording of this episode. We tried but that damn monkey was just too fast."

I have only witnessed Colbert lose character once, and this is the video (amazing):

http://www.videosift.com/video/stephen-colbert-swallows-a-banana-and-totally-loses-it

Go.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Jan 21, 2009,
Looks like Bob Saget
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Yeah, TS, let's appreciate him by misspelling his name.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by maninthebox24
Yeah, TS, let's appreciate him by misspelling his name.

Thank you good sir.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I don't know anyone named Steven Colbert.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by n to the k
tbh i ****ing hate him

K, koo. We hate you too.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by slap-a-bass
anyone see his christmas special..hilarious as hell love this man

I love Colbert, but I hated this.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
This is where I watch and get most of my news tbh. These guys don't sugarcoat the truth and make it hilarious. Oh and Stephen Colbert, get it right.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Quote by coheed713
This is where I watch and get most of my news tbh. These guys don't sugarcoat the truth and make it hilarious. Oh and Stephen Colbert, get it right.

I love both shows, but they take clips out of context for humor. Sometimes they don't distort what the clip was like in context, other times they do.

And the only parts I really liked in the Christmas special were the scenes with Jon Stewart and Elvis Costello.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Jon stewart was a great stand up comedian, but the daily show isn't very funny, However the colbert report is hilarious, so is his book
Quote by SlinkyBlue
EDIT: Unfortunately I spelled it Steven rather than Stephen in the subject.

eh? looks right to me.

i love Stephen Colbert.
Quote by slap-a-bass
because of the guests right? i can see where you're coming from XD

I don't know. It was just plain boring and disappointing.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?