It keeps breaking at the saddle. I just put a new one on last week and it broke. The way it breaks is that it unwinds though, it's not a clean snap. Do I play too hard or is there something wrong with the bridge?
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
How high is the action/how tight are the strings?

It could also be the saddle itself, but go a bit deeper in terms of tension, etc.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Not sure exactly how high the action is. I use 9s, tuned in standard, if that's what you mean. I can't find out the actual tension.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
Is the string harder to bend when you just get a finger on the side of it and pull?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Gilbert666
theres something wrong with my g-string

God, it's nice to see some originality around here...
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
you might have to sand the grooves in the saddle, sometimes their just too sharp for the string to handle. ther might be a burr or something like that, look at it tho might be wrong
what kind of bridge is it? I know when i first got my floyd, id keep breaking strings and they were unwinding. after a little bit of playing around, ive been able to play pretty hard without them even going out of tune.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D: