Would this be good for indie/alternative? And if so should I get the 115 or the 210 (I really dont know what the difference is between the two)
Im kind of going for a tone like The Shins, Silversun Pickups, Fleet Foxes, Band of Horses and The Strokes.

The most important is the clean tone I suppose since Ill plan on using a pedal for the crunch when I need it. Id also appreciate a suggestion for an Overdrive pedal to get tones from these bands, but not something way too expensive.
A 15 inch speaker will be bassy and warm, creamy, if you will. Perfect for Stevie Ray Vaughn-ish stuff.

An overdrive won't get those bands unless you use it on top of the amp's drive. On the cheap, look into a Digitech Bad Monkey.

As for the amp itself, never used one.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yes it would be good for indy/alternative. It's a bit more british voiced than the fender listed above. Both are good amps for what you play though. The gain on the PV is much better than the fenders.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jan 21, 2009,
Quote by lefthandman9876
fender blues deluxe would be much better

nice music taste too!

what guit do you have?

i have a fender hot rod deluxe with a MIA telecaster and a fulltone OCD and its the perect indie/blues rig

Thanks, I have a Jackson DK2L. It doesnt really fit my musical taste so Im saving up for a Epiphone Sheraton II Left Handed after I get a new amp.
The Blues Deluxe/HRD has horrible distortion, but good cleans... friend of mine has one.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??