I've been playing electric guitar for almost 3 yrs. now and I want to buy a cheap acoustic. I only have about $100 (I may be able to go up to $150). What's the best one? I know that's a ridiculously low budget but I really want an acoustic and I'm not getting money any time soon. Thanks all!
yea that is rather low, your probubly better off looking at a classical for that kind of money
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
I would suggest an Ibanez V70CE. Solidly built, sort of slim i.e. not jumbo, sounds great, and it has an EQ.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by rhysm
yea that is rather low, your probubly better off looking at a classical for that kind of money

This
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Fender Dreadnought about $130
I have one, was my first guitar and I still use it, it has a great balanced warm tone too
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
or possibly an acoustic simulator pedal for your eletric? thats if you just want to go for the sound rather than the feel though obviously
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
i recommend a yamaha acoustic, one of those starter packs, highest price is $150, i use it sometimes because it has a nice bright tone and is a light guiar, good for its price,
its decent for it's price