Does anyone know where i can get tickets for the no fear energy tour in Canada? Any help would be hugely appreciated
I'm not retarded, I already checked google. Couldn't find any. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't try to find them myself already you faggots.
Quote by onetenpercent
I'm not retarded, I already checked google. Couldn't find any. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't try to find them myself already you faggots.

Then you wait until they're released, straight boy.
Quote by onetenpercent

Oooh, aren't you the tough guy?

Well just so you know, I know that the tickets aren't for sale yet but I know where they'll be sold when they start selling them...

... and it took me 30 fucking seconds with Google.
Owned.

Well, I think it's safe to say this thread will turn into a festival of insults from, straight boy, as webbtje put it.
Well I checked Google, I obviously wouldn't ask this is I knew they weren't on sale yet. It's internet pansy pieces of **** like you that make the internet a pain in the ass to use. You could just say "No man, they're not on sale yet". But no you gotta be a hero about it. You're the cum your mom should have swallowed. F*** off.
Last edited by onetenpercent at Jan 21, 2009,
Quote by severed-metal
Owned.

Well, I think it's safe to say this thread will turn into a festival of insults from, straight boy, as webbtje put it.

Quote by onetenpercent
Well I checked Google, I obviously wouldn't ask this is I knew they weren't on sale yet. It's internet pansy pieces of **** like you that make the internet a pain in the ass to use. You could just say "No man, they're not on sale yet". But no you gotta be a hero about it. You're the cum your mom should have swallowed bud. F*** off.

THE PROPHECY, IT HATH COMETH TRUE!