It's not a bad guitar... how old is it?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
It's not a bad guitar... how old is it?

Says New....
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
YAYYYYYYYY............................................................ yay
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
YAYYYYYYYY............................................................ yay

hmmm Fair Point
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Dunlop Crybaby

it's pretty damn good, though it could've been better

i got my C-1 blackjack atx fr about 6 months ago, and it was cheaper than that [£410]. due to the economy, its price is now £572. meaning that you could've shaved £100 off the price if you got it last year...

buuuut, that is the past. therefore, that price isn't bad at all - they're damn good guitars, i wouldn't mind having another what so ever
I've played the 7 string version, and its great guitar, shecters a great company. And I believe it normally goes for about $600, so for new, thats pretty good.
YAY

YAY

YES.

Very well made... do you like schecter necks? They're thicker than Ibanez/Jackson/ESP necks, but not thick, still.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
personally i'd save £50 more and get an ibanez rg1570- assuming you get on with basswood and ibanez wizard-style necks. i wouldn't want to trust the trem on that schecter- never tried one, but i assume it's not amazing, as their more expensive models use OFRs...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave, I think this has a TRS-101... Which isn't bad. I'm not sure though.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by TeraBite
it's pretty damn good, though it could've been better

i got my C-1 blackjack atx fr about 6 months ago, and it was cheaper than that [£410]. due to the economy, its price is now £572. meaning that you could've shaved £100 off the price if you got it last year...

buuuut, that is the past. therefore, that price isn't bad at all - they're damn good guitars, i wouldn't mind having another what so ever

Dude, where can i get a Blackjack ATX for £572??
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Dunlop Crybaby

Quote by oneblackened
Dave, I think this has a TRS-101... Which isn't bad. I'm not sure though.

maybe... i don't know.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?