Page 1 of 2
My friend, of whom shall remain nameless, and I have been best friends for about 2 - 2 and a half years and the 2 years were years in which, at school, i could mess around and have a laugh, but now im in year 9 and starting my GCSE coursework and i am having to work alot more and actually put effort to my work to catch up.

Whilst i have been putting in this extra effort i have constantly been hearing my friend commenting about how i've "changed" and how much cooler i was last year and how "geeky" i am now. I have tryed to confront him on this issue because to be blunt, its making my school life an absolute nightmare and hes my only friend in school, but all i got back was him telling me that my lifes easy, im patronising him by being smarter and his life is a bloody sob story and how im exadurating.

Another thing that i am being made fun of by my friend is the fact i cut my hair about 5 months ago and how non-conformist, p0nX and awesome i used to look and how ,now, because i had it trimmed to a inch above my shirt collar (because if i didnt i would have been sent home from school and suspended) i look like a conformist ugly prick.

Also i play guitar and he plays bass in our band (i say band, i mean the two of us get together and jam and he likes to call it a band) and i havn't wrote a song yet, and to be honest i dont want to untill i consider myself a half decent and competant guitarist and my friend has wrote many songs (we can only play 2 the whole way through but he claims to have wrote like 10-15) and he has been getting really angry and moody since i havn't forced myself to write a song so we had a bit of an argument today and i ended with the quote "im an artist, not a ****ing jukebox" (cookie for the reference), also hes been playing bass for about 5-6 months, ive been playing guitar for about a year and a month and also he gets annoyed when i tune up

So pit, i thought i would share this with you since i need to know whether i have a right to be pissed off, what the pit would do in my situation or whether im just being a prick and should just man up?

P.S: there has been a few other "dramas" in the last few months between me and him which often result in me being shunned by him and the rest of my friends for a day or three.

P.P.S: sorry for any spelling mistakes or gramma mistakes, im tired.

EDIT: TL;DR: my friend is treating me like **** because im concentrating on my work and want to be succesful
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
Last edited by a7xdude666 at Jan 21, 2009,
Quote by a7xdude666
My friend, of whom shall remain nameless, and I have been best friends for about 2 - 2 and a half years and the 2 years were years in which, at school, i could mess around and have a laugh, but now im in year 9 and starting my GCSE coursework and i am having to work alot more and actually put effort to my work to catch up.

Whilst i have been putting in this extra effort i have constantly been hearing my friend commenting about how i've "changed" and how much cooler i was last year and how "geeky" i am now. I have tryed to confront him on this issue because to be blunt, its making my school life an absolute nightmare and hes my only friend in school, but all i got back was him telling me that my lifes easy, im patronising him by being smarter and his life is a bloody sob story and how im exadurating.

Another thing that i am being made fun of by my friend is the fact i cut my hair about 5 months ago and how non-conformist, p0nX and awesome i used to look and how ,now, because i had it trimmed to a inch above my shirt collar (because if i didnt i would have been sent home from school and suspended) i look like a conformist ugly prick.

Also i play guitar and he plays bass in our band (i say band, i mean the two of us get together and jam and he likes to call it a band) and i havn't wrote a song yet, and to be honest i dont want to untill i consider myself a half decent and competant guitarist and my friend has wrote many songs (we can only play 2 the whole way through but he claims to have wrote like 10-15) and he has been getting really angry and moody since i havn't forced myself to write a song so we had a bit of an argument today and i ended with the quote "im an artist, not a ****ing jukebox" (cookie for the reference), also hes been playing bass for about 5-6 months, ive been playing guitar for about a year and a month and also he gets annoyed when i tune up

So pit, i thought i would share this with you since i need to know whether i have a right to be pissed off, what the pit would do in my situation or whether im just being a prick and should just man up?

P.S: there has been a few other "dramas" in the last few months between me and him which often result in me being shunned by him and the rest of my friends for a day or three.

P.P.S: sorry for any spelling mistakes or gramma mistakes, im tired.

wait....
he doesnt have a name?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Tell him to grow his ass up, like it appears you have.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Don't you guys just love highschool drama...
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
sorry for forgetting the tl;dr im really tired and i just edited one in
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
Asking the pit advice with such a huge block of text is a bad idea. Deal with it yourself. Seriously.
tl;dr- his friend is being a dick because he wants to do good in school and TS cant realise he doesnt want to be friends with him anymore
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Forget him. You've been friends with him for 2 years now and this is how he treats you just because you've changed. Sounds to me like he was never a real friend to begin with.
Sail upon the open skies
You only have 1 friend in school??!
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Write a movie script!! your school based drama could be the next High School Musical!!
Mustaine For President!!

Co-founder of the UG"We're gonna kill emos with HURLS!"club. Pm me or con job to join
Dont Be Shy Sign UP!! WE NEED YOU!
agreed... tell him to stop being immature...
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
tell him to cool it, and if he dosent just fight him, that will make him shut up, its you life, if you want to focus on school thats good, you will get a good job then, if he dosent want to focus on school, his problem.
Equiptment:

Bass: Yamaha RBX170
Amp: Fender Rumble 100
Pedal: Boss BOD-3 Bass overdrive pedal
Quote by Slooj
You only have 1 friend in school??!

well, my school is full of chavs and indie bastards that think classic rock and blues is for wierdo's, i have about 2 maybe 3 people who i can talk to in my year and even then two of them are in different forms
do your school work and don't listen to the guy, it sounds childish, 6 year old childish.
Quote by a7xdude666

"im an artist, not a ****ing jukebox" (cookie for the reference),

Stephen Lynch? Maybe?

And he needs to quit being a tool to society and drop the act..
Quote by Comrade Curry
Or he decided he didn't want it and gave it to TS secretly?

I stand corrected
you start GCSEs in year 9 now?

tell him to grow up because you don't give a **** what he thinks.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by dio_dude
Someone give me the gist of his gigantic post in a small sentence, someone.

Friend is angry at TS for being conformist, smart, cutting hair, not cranking out songs for their band among other gay ass reasons.
Quote by ShaunDiel
I almost read it, Then I realized it wasn't TheSpoon.

Same for me.
ಠ_ಠ
i dont understand why people post their personal problems on the internet...its baffles my mind just deal w/ it. all that you'll get in the pit is a bunch of smartass comments or a bunch of obvious answers
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by Chunky_Lover
i dont understand why people post their personal problems on the internet...its baffles my mind just deal w/ it. all that you'll get in the pit is a bunch of smartass comments or a bunch of obvious answers

Quote by Chunky_Lover
for world history were actin out something w/ the french revolution and im playin a peasant n i need ideas to entertain the nobles on monday help me!

I'm sorry but... What?
Get new friends.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Century
wait....
he doesnt have a name?

His name is Robert Paulson

oh and TS, tell him to stop being a bitch, and if that doesn't work, find new friends.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Last edited by heavenbesideyou at Jan 21, 2009,
Quote by 0RI0N
Tell him to grow his ass up, like it appears you have.

This. I'm not sure what year 9 is over here (you'd be, what, 15? ) but if you're that close to GCSE time, tell him to wise up.

Sorry to say, but you may just need to go make some new friends - sometimes you just have to move on when you differ so much.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
get a girlfriend, and tell her these problems. then your friend issue is solved.

i'm assuming your in 9 grade, freshmen, just tell him to deal with it, people change as they grow up, it happens, no way of advoiding it, and he will change eventually, give it time.
Page 1 of 2