I know i posted a thread about the M13 yesterday, but a friend of mine also told me about the boss GT-10. It looks pretty sweet, but a bit complicated. But it also looks like it has more options than the line 6.

Which one in your opinions is better? Or is there something better for around the same price?
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
GT-10 is what I would get.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
buy the tc electronic one. i forget what its called..but its much more reliable..at least from what ive heard.
multi effects are fun, i have two, there great for pissin bout with and recording, but if you want good live sound my advice is buy seperate stomp boxes for the sounds you will ever actualy use
not saying multis arnt good live
just that stomps are better
I wanna get a multi effects for

a) recording

b) so many options to screw around with. I dont play live all that much. Maybe once every other month-ish. And thats kind of a stretch
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Is the boss user friendly because it does kinda look a bit complicated and ive never worked with multi fx b4.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Also i have a ValveKing 112. It would still sound good on it right? No reason it shouldnt right?

(Sry, i know guitars but not fx and amps well lol)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Well Opeth use a Boss GT-6(8?) For their distortion n solo and that sounds amazing. IMO I'd go for Boss GT-10.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by John5rules125
I wanna get a multi effects for

a) recording

b) so many options to screw around with. I dont play live all that much. Maybe once every other month-ish. And thats kind of a stretch

How are you going to record if you dont use the amp modelling, whch the m13 lacks?

If recording is your priority the X3 has the best amp models. If you just want the effects, there isnt actually much of a difference between the majors. Like X3 Gt10 GNX4 etc.