well my friend let me borrow his guitar while mine is in the shop and i plug it in ( i have a line 6 spider 3) anyway whenever i set it on clean mode it has some chorus effect on it when i never set it to that. but when i play on a different setting like crunchy or ect it goes back to normal. whats the problem
I have one (dont use it anymore) theres a little knob that has phaser chorus and tremolo. Just move that all the way to the left so its off everytime you turn it on.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Or perhaps someone took off the knob and then put it back on wrong. Some knobs aren't "keyed", so they can be taken off and put back on pointing the wrong way.
Quote by John5rules125
I have one (dont use it anymore) theres a little knob that has phaser chorus and tremolo. Just move that all the way to the left so its off everytime you turn it on.

what he said.
i have a spider lll and it has PRESETS that way you dont have spend time turning the knobs every time you go from clean to metal/crunch/insane and have different settings for like solos then for the course switch back and you'll be where you wanted it
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
Choose another preset maybe?
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Why don't you tell us what the amp is?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
to change the preset put all the knobs where you want them to be and hold the channel button until it flashes repeat for each channel
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
did you move the knobs before or after you changed channels
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
wait i fixed it it was my friends stupid guitar peice of crap squier. thanks for all the help. at least i learned how to do the pre sets
Oh I see, I thought you meant YOUR amp is a Spider.

Haha.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!