I'm in decision on what colour to buy, and would desperately like your pictures.
EMG/FLOYD model only please,

and I really really really want pictures of the one in white. PLEASE.

Your photos, and not the one off the esp site.

Thanks alot!!!!!
Quote by syntheticocean
I don't actually even see one in white on their site Irony. MH-1000 with the floyd only comes in see through black, and see through blue

I phoned ESP today, and they still make it in white, though not advertised. Just to double check I asked another ESP rep if they had one in stock and they do.

Such a hard decision for me though.
How can esp tell you that? You can't order directly through them. Even a custom has to be ordered through a local dealer. In which case I'm guessing you talked to a local shop and they have them in stock. Go check em out in person. Pictures of transparent finishes are always hard to capture the actual colors.
Quote by syntheticocean
How can esp tell you that? You can't order directly through them. Even a custom has to be ordered through a local dealer. In which case I'm guessing you talked to a local shop and they have them in stock. Go check em out in person. Pictures of transparent finishes are always hard to capture the actual colors.

What I'm saying is I internationally phoned ESP, in the sales department, and asked them if they had any stock from last year. He proceeded to tell me that they not only had them in stock, but also were continuing to make them, though not advertised.
As you said, I still have to order it through my local shop.

The nearest shop to me only has the see through blue model, which I do not want.
So really, its between white and stain black.
to all the people who say google it, I have, on more than a few occasions, and I cannot find any photos of the white one.

if you try googling it yourself, you'd see that all that comes up is the photos from a guitar store, which they stole from the esp site.
who cares if it's from the website or on top of a matress in some dude's mom's basement? it's an accurate representation of the damn thing, so suck it up and take what you can get.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']LMAO! I love the drunk posting. It's ****ing great.
me too
i can troll all i want
(obv not on UG)
and then justify it tomorrow morning
i need a new account

i want to see pics of the m-1000 too!!!
Quote by Black-Metal
me too
i can troll all i want
(obv not on UG)
and then justify it tomorrow morning
i need a new account

i want to see pics of the m-1000 too!!!

GO TROLL ON /b/!
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']who cares if it's from the website or on top of a matress in some dude's mom's basement? it's an accurate representation of the damn thing, so suck it up and take what you can get.
well, you see, theres the difference between the perfect factory lighting....etc.

and I am making sure this guitar is exactly what I want.

I ordered the stain black one anyways.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Then what's the point in posting here whining about wanting white?
Did you forget to take your medication?

There's nothing wrong with asking.

Also, to the TS, couldn't you have ordered both to you local store? If you guarantee them you pick one, I don't see how it should a problem...
Last edited by Y00p at Jan 21, 2009,
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Then what's the point in posting here whining about wanting white?

because I ordered it about twenty minutes ago.

I asked for pictures of the white one before I decided,
and I don't recall whining, I just recall saying that they didn't advertise it.
Quote by Y00p
Did you forget to take your medication?

There's nothing wrong with asking.

Also, to the TS, couldn't you have ordered both to you local store? If you guarantee them you pick one, I don't see how it should a problem...

its a really small shop, and they would have to bring in the white one from the factory.

and they already have a blue one at the shop.

so thats a no. I made my decision though. = )

Is that it?

I'd take the blue over that to be honest, but it's your choice, i hope it's a nice playing guitar
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by syntheticocean
Daniel, that's the M-1000, not the MH-1000

Dont MH-1000's have the regular headstock (not reverse) and those nice tops on them. I believe this is the correct guitar I may be wrong but I couldnt find any pics in the snow white on google image. I looked through a couple pages and gave up.

Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I WIN THIS THREAD!
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
I WIN THIS THREAD!

Psssh thats it I would rather have the blue one although I do love white guitars still to me that blue one is way sexier.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Do you like abalone?

Was that directed at me or the TS? If me I will answer, I dont mind it, it looks cool on the right guitar.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by syntheticocean
How do you like the blue though? Aside from the color?

its amazing. it plays super fast, really clear tone, the floyd works like a dream and stays in tune extremely well. As soon as I played it, I was like 'sold' hahaha.
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Do you like abalone?

I have a couple other 'plain' looking guitars. I wanted something more out there this time, so in the case of this guitar, yeah I like it. I definately wouldn't want it on every guitar I own though.