i have a lefty guitar and it doesnt have a whammy bar but i really want one is it at all possible to attach a bridge and bar for that?
Well you have to consider the ups and downs of having a whammy bar or a tremolo system. Research it and then look it up to see if it really is for you. If you can find a left handed tremolo/whammy bar system, purchase it and take it in to a local guitar shop and ee if they can have it fitted for you.
were am i suppost to find a left hannded whammy that is attchable?
are you looking for the whole bridge or just the bar to fit your already floating bridge?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
no i dont have a bridge for it at all were can you find a lefty whammy bar bridge
read my last post or try and find a new guitar with one already equipped. Ibanez GX's are gonna crap out on you soon anyway.
yea i see the bar but dont you need a certain bridge for it to work
If it'S too expensive just get a right-handed whammy and you'll look just like srv, reversed :p.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
the beginner Ibey's will last you a good bit, but I do believe it's time to start looking for another. My first guitar was an Ibey back in 03, and within six months the damn neck was warped beyond compare.
Quote by BAMX21
yea it is kinda crappy

well i mean even if it was a really great guitar it wouldnt be worth it, cuz it'll cost a lot of money to get that done, unless you want to risk destroying your guitar and doin it yourself.
so i should wait until this one "dies" then have an excuse to get some other guitar with a whammy bar (hehe rymes)
wel its in pretty good shape and plus ill need some sort of excuse to buy another