What happens to the band or house if someone dies at a mosh pit or a wall of death? With something as big as this is the band responsible for the death of any of these people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYopE9SHqaU&feature=related
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
If it takes place in a venue, the venue is responsible. Locally, some dude was crowd surfing and he railed his head on the wall, so he sued the place and we can't crowd surf anymore.

I'm not sure about shows at a house though.
Strats & Seagulls
idk my bff jill
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by metaldud536
Only natural selection is responsible.

this
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
In the download festival rules I'm pretty sure it says "No headbanging, mosh pits or crowd surfing"

Therefore they can't be held liable.

But no one died at download '07 anyway?
Quote by InvaderTSN
What an asshole.

My friend tried to get in a fight at a show so that he could sue the venue. I told him if he did, he could walk home.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
happened 2 AC/DC in salt lake city
Quote by 08don
yes, thank you guitarfreak. free bj for you anytime. just not from me. no homo.
Ask Pearl Jam, they had 9 fans die in 2000 at the Rosklide Festival.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by InvaderTSN
What an asshole.

He was just trying to get money for nothing. I would. That's like free weed right there.
Most of the time ticketmaster has a disclaimer printed on the back of the ticket saying that you are liable for anything that happens to you while at the concert. So, no, the venue is not at fault and neither is the band...If you do something stupid to impress those around you, it's on your head, not someone else's.

And if you're stupid enough to get yourself killed whilst running around like a chicken with its head cut off, then I'd say the comment about natural selection is the most fitting description of your exit from the gene pool.
If people die ina m osh it's cause someone in that mosh or some people in that mosh wern't being cool/
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
Most of the time ticketmaster has a disclaimer printed on the back of the ticket saying that you are liable for anything that happens to you while at the concert. So, no, the venue is not at fault and neither is the band...If you do something stupid to impress those around you, it's on your head, not someone else's.

And if you're stupid enough to get yourself killed whilst running around like a chicken with its head cut off, then I'd say the comment about natural selection is the most fitting description of your exit from the gene pool.

Thanks pretty much answered my question. So if they have a disclaimer The venue is off the hook, but if not then they can be responsible for the loss.

Quote by crazy8rgood
I don't know, but I love your sig

thanks
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
I was at a show and in the cirlcle pit i slipped in the beer covering the floor. My head bounced off the concrete splitting it open along my eyebrow. Lots of blood loss and 23 stitches later (6 in the muscle) and a few days of slowness i was ready to go!!!

But of course it wasnt anyones fault. **** happens.
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
If it takes place in a venue, the venue is responsible. Locally, some dude was crowd surfing and he railed his head on the wall, so he sued the place and we can't crowd surf anymore.

I'm not sure about shows at a house though.

Dude,
I got flipped over and hit my head on the stage and passed out for like five seconds at my local venue.

Did I sue? No!
I jumped back into the pit!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
i practically died at b4mv last nite,,,, i was thrown down and hav lik 6 full grown adults land on me and im 15,, and i had a bleeding nose and mouth the whole time,, and they over ook the venue (UNSW Roundhouse, sydney, aus) but the guys there are cool,, they pick u up if ur down,, if u surf lik i did they push u 2 the front then securety grabs ya and u hav u walk in from the bak again,,,, but after that

id say it can sometimes be the venues fault,, they over sold it so bad,, u cant breath there man