from the faqs

Is this a real job?

Absolutely. This is a genuine position with Tourism Queensland. There’ll be a thorough recruitment process – this isn’t a competition based on luck.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I call BS

There must be a catch... Suprise buttrape with platapus?

I think itd be worth it.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
you didnt happen to hear about this on the radio did you? because thats where i heard about it...
Quote by HIM%(^
you didnt happen to hear about this on the radio did you? because thats where i heard about it...

Nope my dad showed me, than after that told me to get a job...
The catch is you have to go alone and you can't see your friends and family ever again.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
The catch is you have to go alone and you can't see your friends and family ever again.

from the faqs

If I am the successful applicant, can I bring my partner and/or family as well? The Island Caretaker will be able to bring a friend or relative (maximum numbers apply). Tourism Queensland will provide one return airfare for the successful applicant from the nearest capital city in your home country. Any additional costs associated with having other people participate in the experience won’t be covered by Tourism Queensland and will be the responsibility of the people travelling.
I call shenanigans. It'll be privately owned, so some really hot blonde will get it...that counts you all out, sorry Kensai.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's probably like The Most Dangerous Game. They're gonna hunt you when you get there.

I loved that story. It kicked ass. The big dude's name was Ivan or something right?
UGH. ****in' awesome.
My bro is a flight attendant to that's a pretty good job.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Last edited by bucketmark at Jan 21, 2009,