You're just the first to lose.

xx3D1T: Bitch.
Strats & Seagulls
Last edited by xxBR34KD0WN at Jan 21, 2009,
Quote by skaterskagg1
if you're not first you're last.

Shake and Bake.
Sail upon the open skies
I've not heard of anyone winning those things. With the amount of people in the pit, what are the odds of no one winning a competition and reporting it to us?
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Haven't you thought that MAYBE there was more than one Joshua Miller in the world???
Well, I'm going to take a moment to become The Todd and say E-High Five!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Sure there are more than one. But I'm OBVIOUSLY the only one to enter that contest.
p.s. It's pokemon. And they're real.

1: How the **** can you be sure?? There's over one millions users ON THE FORUMS. There's probably at least another million browsing the site.
2: No one cares
3: No
Perhaps, and this may be a craaaazy idea, there is more than one Joshua Miller?
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Congratulations, you're the number one loser!

You came first at losing!
Quote by Freddedonna
Haven't you thought that MAYBE there was more than one Joshua Miller in the world???

Thanks.
You're*
Quote by Freddedonna
1: How the **** can you be sure?? There's over one millions users ON THE FORUMS. There's probably at least another million browsing the site.
2: No one cares
3: No

Your sarcasm detector is broken.
Kinda dumb they list runner ups who don't win anything.....why even bother? Did they list every loser? Surely there is some kind of prize for being a "runner up" or they wouldn't put it up- if there is no prize it's pretty retarded.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
"Flaming Lips contest winners are: grand prize - Tonya Keener; runners up - Quinn Robinson, Bobby Stutts, Krystina Thomas, Joshua Miller, Curtis Porter."

Winners.

Please tell me you're one of these unfortunate souls!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.