Hello again pit, I have a question for all of you..what are your methods for calming down? I ask you this because I'm rather pissed off atm. I used the search bar but didn't really come up with anything so i figured I'd start this thread.

Fapping and cumming blood after raping someone didn't help this time.

If you don't believe I searched...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3404891
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
Look at pics of bears.

Is it bad if I imagined the bear mauling the face of this person I'm mad at? Good choice of pictures though, she's terrified of bears

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Breathe deep and grab your guitar.

Ain't no better cure.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
Hello again pit, I have a question for all of you..what are your methods for calming down? I ask you this because I'm rather pissed off atm. I used the search bar but didn't really come up with anything so i figured I'd start this thread.

Fapping and cumming blood after raping someone didn't help this time.

If you don't believe I searched...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3404891

I was gonna say "well, since this is a guitar forum, many people, including I, are going to say play guitar." ...and then I realized this is the pit.

EDIT: One dude did.

DOUBLE F'ING EDIT: Listen to some Hendrix. It's not necessarily "happy music" but it is stoner music. Stoner music is good for getting that "high but not really" feeling.
Last edited by food1010 at Jan 21, 2009,
im ticked too so this thread will help me.

i just got my blackheart amp in the mail today, turns out it was a dud.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I start punching my closet door til my hands hurt too much to do it anymore... it works everytime, since in the end your pissed at yourself for the pain you inflicted on yourself... Especially the next day when you've got a bunch of bruises!!!
Quote by slash4114
im ticked too so this thread will help me.

i just got my blackheart amp in the mail today, turns out it was a dud.

And a bear for you.
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
And a bear for you.

Even though this thread is about being pissed off/calming down....I would not want that particular fellow pissed at me

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Quote by InvaderTSN
I clench my fists and start hitting my thighs. Gets the rage out.
I do this a lot but I end up hitting too hard.
I smoke my weight in chronic.

Then I proceed to make love to a Jessica Alba/potato hybrid.