I've made the decision to go with orange for simplicity, tone, and because they sound good with pedals. I am planning to buy a tiny terror and a cab, but i am not sure what cab to buy. I would like to go with an orange 2x12, but the price is too much. Any recomendations on a cab under 300? I will be playing with a band and gigging, as well as practicing on my own, so i need a decent volume, like around or a little less than 100w. Thanks for the help.
Ummm....
Where to start...

1. The Tiny Terror is not good with pedals
2. A 100watt cab would be the same volume as a 15 watt cab... A cab with more speakers will move more air, but that has nothing to do with wattage. All you need is a 15watt cab for the Tiny Terror to work.
3. The cabs you can get under $300 are used 4x12s of craigslist, or a used Marshal 1965A (4x10) cab, or an Avatar cab (www.avatarspeakers.com) or a Blackheart, Epiphone or Egnater 1x12" or maybe a used Orange 1x12.
Quote by eurotrashed
Ummm....
Where to start...

1. The Tiny Terror is not good with pedals
2. A 100watt cab would be the same volume as a 15 watt cab... A cab with more speakers will move more air, but that has nothing to do with wattage. All you need is a 15watt cab for the Tiny Terror to work.
3. The cabs you can get under $300 are used 4x12s of craigslist, or a used Marshal 1965A (4x10) cab, or an Avatar cab (www.avatarspeakers.com) or a Blackheart, Epiphone or Egnater 1x12" or maybe a used Orange 1x12.

+1,000 to that fine block of text. Eurotrashed doesn't lie.
1. For that reason, I run Guitar>TT
2. What's more to say. Hit the nail on the head there.
3. Highly recommend Avatar, but if you have the cash, go Orange.