So I got new strings on my RG today and I have bent them at the 12th fret multiple times as everyone suggested now my korg says that i am in tune but the strings feel kinda loose to my fingers and it sounds off to my ear but my ear isnt great so its often wrong. Is this normal if not how can I fix it?

Thanks

Jordan

EDIT: This thing is so much trouble Im gonna go OFR or Gotoh on this pretty soon, today the string locker screw was stripped so I have to order a new one It was rigged to work by my luthier but I have to wait for the part to get here.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Last edited by Lethal Dosage at Jan 21, 2009,
Quote by T!AN
Is your tuner set to 440? Is your intonation correct?

Im not sure I know what you mean let me check, yes the innotation should be correct I had it innotated a little over a month ago.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
^ like said, click the green link in my sig.

check your intonation, first post.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
lol i just play mine for a while when i string it, retuning about every ten minutes.. and it stays in tune gradually longer n longer, then like after 3 or 4 tunings it stays in tune for hours... i use d'addarios
I bend them then they go slightly loose but when I first picked it up they were tighter?

EDIT: and yes I set the tuner for 440 and it still says they are perfectly tuned. I had it at 442 I believe by accident but I went back to 440 and the light is still green.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Last edited by Lethal Dosage at Jan 21, 2009,
Anyone else have any advice for me?
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
if you are in tune at the 12th, and you're sure it's in tune along the board. then check that ear.

and make sure your bridge is level.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011