Page 1 of 2
You see, it's my mate's 18th birthday party on the 2nd. And he doesn't realise I'm gonna be there since we're in different countries, but I'm flying over.

What I need is the most epic, awesome yet not obscenely expensive, party crashing idea ever. And since there are few places like the Pit for coming up with these ideas, I turn it over to you, good sirs and occasional madames.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
dress up like a pizza delivery man.

like get a fake name tag or something, and just buy a pizza. wear a hat, and maybe a fake moustache.
run into the party naked and run around screaming your head off.

it'll get everyone's attention.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Whenever I go to a party, I bring a baby and bite his head off just to let everyone know that I'm the sh!t.
Walk in with a ski mask and a gun. Take one of his loved ones at gun point, now remember it must be a loaded gun. Scream some form of "everybody get down," but with many profanities in it. Now once he get's really emotionally involved and says take me instead, you let the loved one go and grab him, but while the loved one's walking away, you shoot the loved one in the back. Spin him towards you, take the mask off, and scream,"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!"
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by dio_dude
Put details on Myspace and await results.

That kid with the lame arse sunglasses already did that.

EDIT- Goest= There's gonna be women there also, so no chance of starting a massive Union Jake. He's already been involved in one before.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Last edited by shadow__666 at Jan 21, 2009,
I second the pizza guy notion, except cut a hole in the box and the pizza and stick your dick inside it. When your friend opens the box jizz all over him.

If that doesn't work give him a chasity belt as a gift
Surprise buttsex him.

Or crash through the part on a dirtbike/quad while screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER****ER!"
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by username94
Walk in with a ski mask and a gun. Take one of his loved ones at gun point, now remember it must be a loaded gun. Scream some form of "everybody get down," but with many profanities in it. Now once he get's really emotionally involved and says take me instead, you let the loved one go and grab him, but while the loved one's walking away, you shoot the loved one in the back. Spin him towards you, take the mask off, and scream,"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!"

you just about made me spit my lunch on the computer
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by username94

Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
What would be epic about the pizza guy idea? It's been done round my old neighbourhood anyway, so it can't work.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by shadow__666
That kid with the lame arse sunglasses already did that.

EDIT- Goest= There's gonna be women there also, so no chance of starting a massive Union Jake. He's already been involved in one before.

Awww, bollocks....

Uhh...Rent the Prestige anyway and see if it leads to an all-out COHF thing....

I don't know...I'm out of ideas....

EDIT: If it indeed does, then we must compare results with Union_Jake's study.
Bring a giraffe with you from where you coming from and ride it to his party after you get off the plane. After you arrive, have the giraffe shit all over his birthday cake and yell, SURPRISE!
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by im not mental
wear a fake moustache.

pretend someone hired a male stripper.

Given that we once crashed a hot girl's party together as male strippers...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by goest
Awww, bollocks....

Uhh...Rent the Prestige anyway and see if it leads to an all-out COHF thing....

I don't know...I'm out of ideas....

EDIT: If it indeed does, then we must compare results with Union_Jake's study.

Once on a fieldtrip, he started a Union Jake with American Pie:Beta House on his iPod touch. I go out to take a piss, next thing I know I come back and see five men with their hands inside their sleeping bags looking suspiciously like they may be masturbating.

Two days later, I get home and see Union Jake's thread. If it wasn't for the fact that he hates the English (he's Scottish) I would have believed they were the same guy.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by shadow__666
Once on a fieldtrip, he started a Union Jake with American Pie:Beta House on his iPod touch. I go out to take a piss, next thing I know I come back and see five men with their hands inside their sleeping bags looking suspiciously like they may be masturbating.

Two days later, I get home and see Union Jake's thread. If it wasn't for the fact that he hates the English (he's Scottish) I would have believed they were the same guy.

...Epically gay...
Quote by angusfan16
Bring a giraffe with you from where you coming from and ride it to his party after you get off the plane. After you arrive, have the giraffe shit all over his birthday cake and yell, SURPRISE!

Giraffe might be a bit hard. Maybe a kangaroo?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by shadow__666
Giraffe might be a bit hard. Maybe a kangaroo?

Even better.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by isildurs_bane
you just about made me spit my lunch on the computer

Thanks

Wait, were do you live that you're eating lunch right now? It's 11:00 p.m for me right now.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by Waterboy799
run into the party naked and run around screaming your head off.

it'll get everyone's attention.

+1, hell man, we can all run naked through the party. Almost like the rockettes, only male and chubby.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
+1, hell man, we can all run naked through the party. Almost like the rockettes, only male and chubby.

You mean, ket the entire population of the pit to a sh*tty little town in NZ just to help gatecrash a party?

I can dream...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by shadow__666

Well, it's not called an "iPod Touch" for nothing...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Mail yourself to him.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
drive through the wall of the party room.
███████████████████████████████████
rent a helicopter and fly to the front door or the roof or something.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
rent a helicopter and fly to the front door or the roof or something.

Too expensive.

At this stage I reckon I'll go in as a gunman, or maybe hire a troupe of strippers.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Pabli7o
australia

That makes sense.

Lalwz, sometime I think everyone is in the same timezone as me
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by shadow__666
You mean, ket the entire population of the pit to a sh*tty little town in NZ just to help gatecrash a party?

I can dream...

Well, i'll help at least.

No seriously, i love showing my dick to strangers.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by goest
Rent the Prestige.

WIN THREAD
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Call him/ mail him pretending to be someone else saying you died in a car accident on your way to surprise him for his birthday. Then when he's convinced your dead Climb out of a grave you dug in his backyard dressed like a zombie!!!

Then cum blood on his shoes.
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
Parachute through his front window.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
step 1 have friends of his kidnap him early morning on his bday blindfold and gag required.
step 2 have him taken to a secluded location, add creepy music at said location
step 3 you walk closer to him with a revved up chainsaw (no chain, well hopefully)
step 4 after hes done ****ting himself in fear turn of the saw take of his blindfold and scream gotcha, then take a picture of you beside him with the saw
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Last edited by A.McGee at Jan 22, 2009,
Quote by shadow__666
Too expensive.

At this stage I reckon I'll go in as a gunman, or maybe hire a troupe of strippers.

I reckon that would be quite a good entrance either way.
Hide in his fridge, totally naked but with some kind of war paint on. When he comes to open it, jump out and yell 'I AM FRIDGAKHOR AND THIS IS THE FRIDGAPOCALYPSE!!!' Then you p1ss on him and run away.

I might have posted that idea in response to something else, ages ago, but it's more appropriate here.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Page 1 of 2