Hey im looking to start an online rock/punk band im not much of a leader so if theres anyone who's good at mixing songs and organising and writing music I NEED YOU!

I'm 15 years old and have been playing guitar for about 4 years now and i dont have anyone close near me to make a band with so i thought i would try an online band

Band Leader! - Hendrix

Singer- NEEDED
Lead- DaTrooper
Rhythm- Nath744
Bass-Hendrix
Drums- Hendrix

Any help would be awesome!
Last edited by nath744 at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by R'n'R rebel
intrested, but i have no idea how a online band works...lol

Well someone would tell everyone what to play and then you would go record your piece and send it and then someone would mix all the parts together.
Quote by Blind Hands
Give me some influences here.

My biggest influences are

Foo Fighters
Blink182
Good Charlotte
Ac DC
The Living End
and The Ramones

but im open to most things
I hate all of those influences but I know how to get past that and work with other peoples influences but still add my own style. So ok, put me down for drums, I'll give it a shot.
Quote by Blind Hands
I hate all of those influences but I know how to get past that and work with other peoples influences but still add my own style. So ok, put me down for drums, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks so much man, and hopefully we will get a better band leader than me cuz im not very good as a leader
Quote by nath744
Thanks so much man, and hopefully we will get a better band leader than me cuz im not very good as a leader

Well I have quite a bit of experience with online bands, I write stuff myself, and I play a bit of guitar and keys so I can relate to other members.
Quote by Blind Hands
Well I have quite a bit of experience with online bands, I write stuff myself, and I play a bit of guitar and keys so I can relate to other members.

That Great! would you like to be the band leader which would include orginising how the songs work and stuff
I'll take the lead if you want me to man, I'm pretty good at rhythm, but better at lead. I use my rp350 thru adobe audition to record, very high quality. If you want to hear a sample either listen on my profile, or message me at: TheTr00per@live.com
I'm Luke.
sounds fun i play bass and although punk isnt my favorite music it is fun to play

only problem idk how id record it and i only got a 15w amp im guessing these would be problems but if there easily fixed problems i would work to do it
hmmmmmm that might be a problem you've got bass for now but if theres anyone who can record better they will get the part.
Quote by Cubertt
when u record thru comp is it still based thru ur amp?

i plug my guitar into my amp and then my amp into the computer
I can lead if you want.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Late 60's Univox High Flyer Custom Deluxe
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
Quote by hendrix4934
I can lead if you want.

That Would Be Really good, are you able to do multiple instruments and direct everyone to do stuff, and also do you have msn?
I play guitar, bass, drums, piano, drums, mandolin, saxaphone, banjo, and can sing but I don't have that good of a voice. You can listen to it on songs in my profile. I can direct everyone and write the songs if need be. I don't have an msn though.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
Quote by hendrix4934
I play guitar, bass, drums, piano, drums, mandolin, saxaphone, banjo, and can sing but I don't have that good of a voice. You can listen to it on songs in my profile. I can direct everyone and write the songs if need be. I don't have an msn though.

ok, well we need a drummer and bassist and you can add any other instruments you think will sound good. you can sing if you want but its not too important, and are you able to mix all the mp3's together to make the songs?
Yea i can do that. Wait so what am I playing. The one thing that I wanted to do was write songs for it. I'm mainly a songwriter.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
Quote by hendrix4934
Yea i can do that. Wait so what am I playing. The one thing that I wanted to do was write songs for it. I'm mainly a songwriter.

well you can defently write the songs. and are you able to do drums and bass

p.s im listining to your music and its great
So how is this going to work. You want me to send out just a drum and bass part for a song to everyone. I could include chords and just the idea of the song. Then you guys send it back and I can mix it together.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
Quote by hendrix4934
So how is this going to work. You want me to send out just a drum and bass part for a song to everyone. I could include chords and just the idea of the song. Then you guys send it back and I can mix it together.

yeah sounds great, i was thinking of maybe doing a cover first then an original
What song?
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
hmm i don't know we have to decide as a band, and also we need to come up with a name
Can you create a group for the band or something.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
Quote by hendrix4934
Can you create a group for the band or something.

on ultimate guitar?
I guess. I mean we need some place to discuss it. Ill just leave this first part up to you. I don't even know who in the band.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
Quote by hendrix4934
I guess. I mean we need some place to discuss it. Ill just leave this first part up to you. I don't even know who in the band.

ok ive made the group i'll invite you now theres only 3 of us so far
What parts do we have covered right now.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
Quote by hendrix4934
What parts do we have covered right now.

we have enough members, we have a group now we just need a name and a song to cover
I actually just finished recording a bass and drums part for an original if you want to skip right to that. I'm fine with either.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
Quote by hendrix4934
I actually just finished recording a bass and drums part for an original if you want to skip right to that. I'm fine with either.

Yeah that sounds cool can we stop talking in this thread and start talking in the group
hey man! message me! i got connections that can help u, plus i can sing AND scream