Page 1 of 2
Thought I'd share this with the Pit...

http://media.www.cm-life.com/media/storage/paper906/news/2009/01/21/News/Students.Face.Felony.Drug.Charges-3590859.shtml

I'm pretty good friends with the first guy mentioned, so this sucks. He (and the rest of the guys too) were pretty good kids in high school too.

I lol'd at the first sentence though.
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by technicolour
ummm...they deserve it?

I'm not saying they don't, I knew all of them smoked but when I saw they were running a meth lab I was shocked. I think that will get them some time for sure.
I see nothing lulzworthy...

sad day indeed
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
bunch a McDouches and yes theyre gonna get raped
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
I was gonna come in here and rant about drug laws, but they did meth.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by iantheman
I was gonna come in here and rant about drug laws, but they did meth.

Meth is a very big no-no
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Aw man, that sucks hardcore. Meth will put ya there though. I could care less about pot, it's really not some hardcore drug people will sell the underwear they're wearing just to get a hit. I got a buddy doin 12-18 years for burglary and he's only 17.
Bummer dude, everyone knows weed's cool but meth gets you in deep. Meth is really big in my hometown and it's nasty ****. Hope they don't get too bad a sentence, but learn their lesson...

EDIT: seems we all agree on the meth subject. That's good!
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Last edited by MrOtter at Jan 22, 2009,
"manufacturing marijuana"

How the fuck does that work?

And it pisses me off when they treat meth or any other hard drug and weed as basically the same thing. It's so goddamn ridiculous.
I didn't know you could "manufacture" marijuana. How the hell did they get caught?

Edit^:
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Jan 22, 2009,
Oohhh.. Looks like those boys will have smaller brains and bigger assholes by the time they get out.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Methheads? I have no sympathy.

Man you can't judge someone based on an addiction. Based simply on the fact that is that- an addiction. A couple of my best friends were addicted to that ****, and it isn't funny. You don't know sympathy until a grown man is searching his carpet for the smallest amount of drugs possible.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Man you can't judge someone based on an addiction. Based simply on the fact that is that- an addiction. A couple of my best friends were addicted to that ****, and it isn't funny. You don't know sympathy until a grown man is searching his carpet for the smallest amount of drugs possible.

I'm not judging the people buying it, but the fact that they helped distribute such a horrible thing to the public.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I didn't know you could "manufacture" marijuana. How the hell did they get caught?

I presume it means that they actually had a setup to grow it, they just worded it rather retardedly.

As for how they got caught, presumably either someone snitched on them, or someone copped onto the fact that they were buying suspicious amounts of chemicals that coincidentally make meth...
Quote by cakemonster91
Tell them to get off sh*tty meth and on to some good ol' weed.

A bit late for that...
Quote by ravioli123

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
Last edited by ravioli123 at Jan 22, 2009,
Tell them to get off sh*tty meth and on to some good ol' weed.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by \m/Angus\m/

Yes you can.

They made a ****ty choice at some point in their lives, they ended up with an addiction to meth and now they're paying the price.

What does that tell us?
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Aw man, that sucks hardcore. Meth will put ya there though. I could care less about pot, it's really not some hardcore drug people will sell the underwear they're wearing just to get a hit. I got a buddy doin 12-18 years for burglary and he's only 17.

its couldn't care less goddammit!

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by enomushiki
Yes you can.

They made a ****ty choice at some point in their lives, they ended up with an addiction to meth and now they're paying the price.

What does that tell us?

Cruel but true, with the amount of awareness of the effects of meth, you'd be pretty stupid to get mixed up with it.
Quote by ravioli123

Quote by edbert
Thought I'd share this with the Pit...

http://media.www.cm-life.com/media/storage/paper906/news/2009/01/21/News/Students.Face.Felony.Drug.Charges-3590859.shtml

I'm pretty good friends with the first guy mentioned, so this sucks. He (and the rest of the guys too) were pretty good kids in high school too.

I lol'd at the first sentence though.

meth is some serious ****, not cool he deserves the time
Man, sorry for your friends. Drugs laws are way too harsh. If people wanna get high, that should be their own business.
hmmm... soo...

no one else noticed the misspelling of the word seize?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by Zecromancer
Man, sorry for your friends. Drugs laws are way too harsh. If people wanna get high, that should be their own business.

I agree, but that's not the situation, they were manufacturing a hard drug with intent to supply which makes it very serious.
Quote by ravioli123

Quote by ravioli123
I agree, but that's not the situation, they were manufacturing a hard drug with intent to supply which makes it very serious.

Why should we discriminate between hard and soft drugs? Why are drug related problems only acceptable under a specific margin?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Why should we discriminate between hard and soft drugs? Why are drug related problems only acceptable under a specific margin?

I think it's mainly because with harder drugs you can easily overdose and kill yourself =\ I mean, I think weed is cool because it's completely natural and a relatively non-addictive drug. Mushrooms also cool, but I don't do them. Anything worse than that (i.e chemically manufactured) is not cool to me. But that's just my opinion.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by Godsmack_IV

People don't sell their STD infested body for weed money.
Quote by ravioli123

Quote by Zecromancer

The two sides of the story right there. Somewhere along the line they ****ed up and they should be punished. Still hard to lose friends though.
Quote by Godsmack_IV

I wasn't trying to emphasize that the fact that it was a hard drug, I was emphasizing that they had intent to supply, which is quite a bit more serious that just possessing the drug.

I'm too tired to really answer your question to be honest.
Quote by ravioli123

Weed = good
Meth = stay the **** away
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by ACG
I think it's mainly because with harder drugs you can easily overdose and kill yourself =\ I mean, I think weed is cool because it's completely natural and a relatively non-addictive drug. Mushrooms also cool, but I don't do them. Anything worse than that (i.e chemically manufactured) is not cool to me. But that's just my opinion.

Even soft drugs have related health problems, why should someone be allowed to cause themselves harm but not kill themselves?

I understand where you're coming from with the "natural" thing, we tend to **** up and we don't know enough about neurosciences to be 100% certain that chemically engineered drugs are safe, but we don't know that naturally occurring drugs are completely safe either, no divine being has told us that they were meant for consumption. So the only rational way of classifying drug dangers comes down to what we've observed.

People don't sell their STD infested body for weed money.

As far as I'm aware, selling your STD infested body is illegal.
Quote by Zecromancer

If people minded their own business while high, I would probably agree with you.

But they don't.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by Godsmack_IV
As far as I'm aware, selling your STD infested body is illegal.

That's not gonna stop me.

Quote by drunkinkoala
That's not gonna stop me.

So why does that mean we should take a harsher stance on Meth? Wouldn't it be more logical to concentrate our efforts on eliminating STIs?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
So why does that mean we should take a harsher stance on Meth? Wouldn't it be more logical to concentrate our efforts on eliminating STIs?

No, not really.
Banging on a trash can
Page 1 of 2