The 490T came out of my SG special faded as soon as I got it so it is in brand new condition. I will sell this for 35 shipped, great for a project or replacement pickup for an epi.

Seymour Duncan '59 Bridge pickup. This is also brand spankin new, just never got around to putting it in my SG. Ill sell this for 40 shipped

Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 wah pedal with fasel inductors. Ive had this less than a few months and barely used it. I replaced the rubber feet with velcro, but probably still have the feet somewhere. I have the original box for it as well. Ill sell this for 60 shipped.

My email is kevinshahrpass@gmail.com, and please ask any questions there or pm me. Prices are OBO, but I wont go much lower than the prices listed. Thanks guys!
$35 shipped for the 59?
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
PMed you about the 59.
Agile AL-3100 CSB, Schecter C1-Plus with SD 59s, Crate V33 Head (modded), Crate 2x12 Cabinet w/ Green Berets, EQD Hoof

Good Traders: jdr94 7PlaGues xXMetal-HeadXx applecakes1207