Has anyone else seen the trailer for this movie? Personally, I think it looks like it's going to be fucking insane (in a good way).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IML0c8pEjSg
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Hell, anything Tim Burton related is good in my book.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Made a thread on this a while back. Doesn't bother me though. It looks like a pretty badass movie and they used Coheed in the trailer.
Threads already been done, by me.

It still looks like an awesome movie though. I'm looking forward to it.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Looks interesting, I'll give it that much, but I have faith in Burton so i'll check it out when it comes out.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Comes out on muh birthday. Looks interesting.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Wow, seems like I failed to use the searchbar. I missed the other threads and haven't heard anything about this movie until earlier today, so I assumed it was kind of unknown. It is coming out in 7 and a half months after all.

But yeah, I'm excited because it's a Tim Burton film, and I am just stunned by the animation.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
What the hell did I just watch? I want to see this movie, and I don't really dig things Tim Burton related.

That means it should be good.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by happytimeharry
You all should really watch the short film this is based off of. I'll track down a link in a second.

edit:

fficial&hs=nsD&resnum=1&q=Shane+Acker&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#">Ah, here we go

I actually just watched that. It intrigues me even more.

Quote by vintage x metal
HOLY F'N HELL.

That looks amazing.

I seriously want to see that movie.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Quote by happytimeharry
You all should really watch the short film this is based off of. I'll track down a link in a second.

edit:

fficial&hs=nsD&resnum=1&q=Shane+Acker&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#">Ah, here we go

the fuck?

i dont normally like tim burton as a rule, but this looks interesting. i just wish i had any idea what its about....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Looks like it sucks to me. not dissing yall or anything but I was expecting a pretty awesome movie about slipknot or something (9) and came upon a tim burton version of Wall-E
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist