I've got a Schecter Hellraiser C-1 hardtail in black cherry that I had loaded with Seymour Duncans (Custom/Jazz). This thing will do anything you want - metal, rock, jazz, blues - it's so much better than the stock EMGs! I also had my tech upgrade the electronics (pots, wiring, new ground, switch, caps), so she's good to go. The tone pot was replaced with an Ernie Ball 250k solid shaft pot, so the previous knob will not fit, but will be included. A new knob costs $5.00 on ebay. Other than some buckle rash on the back, she's in excellent condition. I have to pay off a few bills, so I'm downsizing the majority of my gear.

I'm tossing in a set of Dunlop straplocks (black) that I installed last week, and will also include a nice Gator GC hardshell case to help this move quickly.

PICS:
http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp219/thesockmonster1313/
DAMN, i realllly wish i had money right now
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
dang dude id seriously buy that if i had the damn money. free bump for an awsome deal
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
C'mon, this really is a HUGE deal! Possibly even STUPID! Go, kiss up to your parents and tell them how you'll make tons of money playing this guitar! Bump.
Yo, come on people buy this mans guitar, it's amazing, and I would know it used to be mine, So do the dude a favor and buy that BA guitar off him. You know you want too. if you don't you're a n00b if you do you pwn. simple as that.
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
Yo, come on people buy this mans guitar, it's amazing, and I would know it used to be mine, So do the dude a favor and buy that BA guitar off him. You know you want too. if you don't you're a n00b if you do you pwn. simple as that.

Niles, you kick so much tail.

Cheers!
sock where r u located?
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!