Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
I've played two gigs with mine; one with a friends chorus and their backing band, where it came out over them fine, and another time when I filled in for a friend at a gig while he was sick, where I A/B'd it with a friends halfstack for cleans, and again, fine.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
all depends if its a big gig like in a club or stadium no

but youll probly be in a bar or somethin similar so that should do it you would be safer with somethin a lil more powerful gl
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Jan 22, 2009,
you could mic it but, eh im not one for microphones from amps so, depending on the gig, im more of a 30 - 50 watt head with some nice 4/12s kinda guy, but, also it depends what youll be playing because i fyour gonna play anything clean it might break up before you want it to, so yes and no depending on how you want to do it and the size
For some small clubs, yes.
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ 320 (Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz)
-Laney LC 30-II tube combo
-Yamaha C-40
-Suzuki steel string acoustic

+Lots of effect pedals and other crap..
It largely depends on what 15W you have and what sound you are looking for, or will be happy with.

A 15W tube amp will be loud enough for small gigs, as has been said, however it'll need to be near to full volume and that means the tubes are going overdrive. So if you need your sound to be crystal clear at the loudest point then 15W probably isn't going to be enough.

If you want that power tube overdrive sound then 15W should be just fine.