Page 1 of 5
You mean to tell me there are countries OUTSIDE of the United States?!?!?!!?

...Oh, I am SO calling shenanigans on this...
A better question is, what doesn't the world think of Australia?
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
i dont think about australia, generally... but we had an australian exchange student, and she was nice, so maybe its an ok place, idk.

and there was a thread exactly like this a while back. only australians.....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Devin Townsend liked us enough to take 'No Sleep 'Til Bedtime' from a Melbourne performance.

We must be doing something right.

RISKEDIT:^ Asia is the best continent to have in Risk. Wtf drugs are you on?
Dingos can eat your baby while you are busy putting shrimp on a barby and drinking Fosters beer while toads eat all your crops.
Quote by deathdrummer
yes every animal can kill a human

No im talking 8 of the 10 most deadly snakes killing fella

for real tho, it seems like the American Midwest like two bastions of civilizations, and the rest too wide open, but Id like that as long As i lived in a city
I'm Australian and every night to get dinner i have to go boomerang myself an animal (kangaroo, wallabee or whatever).
i don't ride a kangaroo to work yet i'm not 18 so i cant get my license yet.
And every single person here wears an akubra hat
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Dingos can eat your baby while you are busy putting shrimp on a barby and drinking Fosters beer while toads eat all your crops.

Prawns go on a barbie and no one drinks Fosters.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Quote by deathdrummer
but what do people like about Australia ?

What is there to not like about Australia?
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Last edited by Ach-med at Jan 22, 2009,
Quote by Robert_Gray
well thats just flat out wrong. have you ever tried to hold asia in risk? i prefer north america, but austrailia is probably the best in the game.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Hahahaha +1
Quote by Robert_Gray

Bull. Asia can be attacked from all sides. There's only one way into Austrailia. Horde your armies there and you'll be a real pain in the fanny.
Quote by Zugunruhe
well thats just flat out wrong. have you ever tried to hold asia in risk? i prefer north america, but austrailia is probably the best in the game.

yeah, but if you can hold it for one turn, you're pretty much set for troops.

Africa's good too, as you only have to hold two territories for +3 troops per turn (i think)

It's really sad that I know that.
Quote by Robert_Gray
This.

VB ftw!

pics of when i got a golden ticket to the vb brewery tour.

the tanks

the fermenter

Carlton FTW!!!
yo.

I BELIEVE
I fucking hate these stupid australia threads. There would have to be about 15 of them at least
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
I fucking hate these stupid australia threads. There would have to be about 15 of them at least

Of course you do. Everytime people refer to Australia, they are thinking of Melbourne. That would piss me off to if I was from NSW

Sanity is not statistical
Meh well, Fosters is the ****ty beer we market to america so we can have the good stuff.
No-one rides on kangaroos, because they are so nasty if they kick you in the guts your intestines will fall out. No joke
Hardly anyone dresses like steve irwin and says **** like "true blue" "crikey" and "Dinky Di".
Contrary to popular belief it does rain here, its raining right now actually.
And drop bears dont exist sorry.

Cheers
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Page 1 of 5