A big us act has been confirmed for glastonbury apparently.
Metallica are saying they're going to play some european festivals.
No gigs are set on the days of the festival either....

hmmmmm.
what do you think?
Considering the way Glasto has been going, I very much doubt it. There are plenty of other big US bands.
The big glastonbury bands were announced to be Blur, The Prodigy, Pendulum and someone else, Metallica doesn't seem to fit in there. You do also realise there are loads of European festivals right?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
The big glastonbury bands were announced to be Blur, The Prodigy, Pendulum and someone else, Metallica doesn't seem to fit in there. You do also realise there are loads of European festivals right?

*cough* Rock Werchter?
Quote by ZeGuitarist
*cough* Rock Werchter?

Very likely That's getting much bigger isn't it? I hear it's name come up every now and again.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Very likely That's getting much bigger isn't it? I hear it's name come up every now and again.

Over the last 6 editions, it received the title of "World's Best Festival" from the International Live Music Conference 4 times... Werchter > Glastonbury
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Over the last 6 editions, it received the title of "World's Best Festival" from the International Live Music Conference 4 times... Werchter > Glastonbury

I was going to defend Glasto then realised this is probably true.
Bloodstock FTW!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I might go to Bloodtsock this year, Damnation is a must though, it was in November last year.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I might go to Bloodtsock this year, Damnation is a must though, it was in November last year.

I go to Bloodstock most years, 'cos it's practically in my back garden!

I did hear who the headliners are this year, but I've forgotten most.

I know The Haunted are there though.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
There should be a festival in the field behind my house, Its a small field, and there would be no parking, but you guys should come have some fun.. Metallica will be there