Page 1 of 2
My dog passed away today morning. I really dont know what to do, but i thought that maybe writing this for everyone to see might help.

If anyone remembers, i mentioned that he was suspected of having heartworms yesterday, but he was clear of that after taking him to the vet. The doc said he should be fine and we should just bring him back in 2 weeks time to see how he is.

I spent the whole of last night with him downstairs. Ive been doing so for the past few days. Just spending as much time with him in my arms as i can. I would sleep with him on the floor, he would come close and sleep right next to me to keep warm.

Last night i thought that since the doc said he was going to be ok, i went up to my room at around 5am to get some proper sleep. My parents woke up at around 6am, fed him and gave him his meds. He seemed ok they said.

I woke up at 12pm today. Went downstairs and didnt see him at his usual place. So i went looking for him, i found him laying down on the kitchen floor. I thought he just went for a piss and couldnt find the energy to walk back. So i tried calling him. Nothing, he didnt even turn his head. I fell to my knees.

I picked him up. Lifeless. I carried him and sat with him for a while. I called my parents, they rushed home. But i didnt know what to do. I was weeping like a baby and begging him to come back. My best friend just died. I couldnt imagine why this would happen.

Im going to miss him more than anything in this world. I cannot stand this knowing he wont be there when i go to see him, when i wake up in the morning, when i come home.

Sorry for the long weepy post. But i just dont know what to do. I have bearings.

~ JD, I ****ing love you so much and will miss you with everything ive got. Thanks for being with me through thick and thin and every in between. I love you JD boy. Be good where ever you are, and feel free to pee on everything you see boy. Bye. ~
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
how sad. really it is. how are you gonna manage his remains? i think a funeral would be in order.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
That sucks man. But try to think of the good times you've had with him/her. My dog is almost 11 years old and he's still pretty active. Well, he's a Jack Russel, lol. Still, I'm begging to think his time is drawing near. I can only hope I'm wrong, though.
Sorry to hear that mate, atleast he's in doggy heaven eh?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Keep bacon in your pocket, maybe his ghost will come back. They have powerful noses, you know.

Or if not that, at least some other dog will follow you home.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
thats, thats just the wind, it blew some dust or something... i dont know... just some dust

time heals all wounds fella' It's been over a year since the dog I named at age 5, and grew up with, died. Im ok with it now and you'll get better dont worry
aww so sad! sorry about your dog! but at least you got to spend his last night with him giving him lots of love. (**** all those of you who turn that into an innuendo)
Also, TS.. remove the tags from your dog's collar and put them on a necklace or bracelet and wear them around like I do. I've had one that belongs to a German Shepard on for almost seven years now, one from a cocker spaniel for about five, and one from a pomeranean for one. It'll make you feel better.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Also, TS.. remove the tags from your dog's collar and put them on a necklace or bracelet and wear them around like I do. I've had one that belongs to a German Shepard on for almost seven years now, one from a cocker spaniel for about five, and one from a pomeranean for one. It'll make you feel better.

That is a ridiculous idea.
I really really like that.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Yeah that'll get you all the ladies
if there was nothing you could do, don't feel bad, he's in a better place now. all dogs do go to heaven you know.
Quote by Kensai

Between my pack a day smoking habit, my fondness for talking about puppets and cartoons, and my hawk like nose.. I don't think it's the dog tags keep them away. Besides, my women always wanted to wear them around. No good bitches..
Quote by vintage x metal

bottle up your emotion, and release it on the next prick who does you wrong

unreleased emotion always comes in handy for something, for me anyway
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Sorry to hear that man. Remember what he meant to you, always.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Between my pack a day smoking habit, my fondness for talking about puppets and cartoons, and my hawk like nose.. I don't think it's the dog tags keep them away. Besides, my women always wanted to wear them around. No good bitches..

I'd cut down on the puppettalk.

Save that for the bedroom
Quote by Kensai
I'd cut down on the puppettalk.

Save that for the bedroom

You know, I tried telling a woman I'd use her as my dick puppet, but that kind of pick up line apparently doesn't appeal to them. I should have shown more confidence when saying it.
Quote by vintage x metal

really sorry to hear the news ts.

its been 3 years since my dog died.she was a golden retriever and eventually she just couldnt do anything.she couldnt move anywhere.

i can honestly say that watching her being put down at the vet was the worst, most horrifying experience but i also knew that if i wasnt there in those last few seconds i would always regret it.

i have a new dog now and by no means are the memories or the hole in my heart replaced by a new retriever.that hole is just shared by a new love.

by no means have i forgotten her, ive just made room.it sounds harsh but a new love really does help

some of the greatest relationships ive ever had have been with my dogs.there is just so much less stuff to worry about with them than with any friend youve had.
Quote by slashnmash
Sex is a brand of very tasty sweets, go ask your mother for some.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, I tried telling a woman I'd use her as my dick puppet, but that kind of pick up line apparently doesn't appeal to them. I should have shown more confidence when saying it.

Yeah the trick is to say it with confidence. And drug the girl first.
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. And the hugs of course. I really appreciate it.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with something. I race RC cars, and i thought of putting something on my car with his name on it as a reminder. Might be a cool way to keep him in our hearts. His name is JD. Anyone willing to help with this? Im really not the best with photoshop or anything. In fact I dont even know if it should be photoshopped. Anyone with any nice ideas?

I like the idea of keeping his tags on me. Maybe in my wallet. Or have one of those military ones engraved with his name and stuff on it and use it around my neck.

Thanks so much everyone. Really appreciate this and it sure helps. Im gonna have a cool shower now and go emo for a bit..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by Kensai

yeah man, having a collection of all of your dead pets tags around your neck will really show the girls that you know how to take good care of them

on topic though, i feel bad for you TS, i read your post yesterday and i was hoping for a happy update. sucks man
hope you feel good soon

rip dog
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.

If any of my dogs died I would be devastated.

I think the best way to cope with it is to remember all the good times you had with him, have a really good cry, then try moving on..
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by urbanfox
In response to the question posed in your title...

Bury it?

Sensibly we have already. Hes resting at my aunts house. We couldnt do it at our place cos we didnt have a big enough garden. Plus, we at our aunts place most of the time, almost every weekend we have family gatherings and stuff. So hes where the action is. He wont be left out at all.
wow dude that's sad , much love goes out to you man.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
real sorry dude, take care of yourself, you'll see him again in the afterlife
*considers making harsh comment about heart-worms.....thinks better of it and leaves quietly*
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Ohhh I hate these threads! They make me cry. I love my dog so much and I'm going to be a basket case when she goes.
Sorry to hear about that man. RIP JD.
Quote by GArrigan
that sir was done with class

Hear the wind
whispering your name
twice the encouragement
of the real you
i'm with you man. *man hugs* all I can say is make sure that you treasure anything of his that you still had, and never let your memories fade.

That almost made me cry.. RIP JD
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Page 1 of 2