Page 1 of 2
Very nice, come and visit me in my bachelor suite.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
~800 people. 2 gas stations, 6 churches, 1 school. Everybody knows everybody else's business. Don't blink or you'll drive right through it. I don't miss it.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jan 22, 2009,
North Shields:

Small, dirty, full of old people and high school failures on the dole who pick fights with anybody for anything, the main shops consist of pound shops or cheap pizza shops.
Thank god i live on the outskirts in the nicer area.
Noses up in the air.
Lots of BMW's and Mercedes.
Private helicopters buzzing overhead every morning and evening.
Way too many Starbucks.

I'm moving February 1st.
Can't afford this town.
Perfect holiday town: Fun for a month, then after that you've done everything.

Possibly one of the prettiest waterfront towns you'll ever ever see.
Great beaches. Only music scene is hardcore/thrash.
Quote by Josh Shiells
Fall Out Boy blasting from the radio PA system at the gas station.

You live in hell?
where i'm from in utah it's frozen six months out of the year, and when it's not frozen it's 100 degrees F.
Grey.

Large population of chavs.

Couple of decent rock pubs/clubs.

Football team with a stadium way better than the team deserves.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Lahdahn. Yeah. Is big. Well, I live in North West London, which means lots of houses and lots of Jews. Camden Town is smexy. Belsize Park is also smexy. Golders Green is also pretty smexy, which is where I live. I sleep on my best friend's sofa. Go me.
Hendon, London.

Has a big shopping centre called Brent Cross that is technically in Brent but has a Hendon post code. Its a crap hole infested with chavs. Direct connections to Central London from Either Brent Cross, Hendon Central or Golders Green. Brent Street is a narrow main road with three bus routes. Easy access to Golders Green, Finchley and Central London (A406 S) via main roads. Easy access to Mill Hill via A1(M). Generally populated by a mix of people, mostly jewish area. Lots of shops in Hendon. It looks a bit run down. Quick access to Heathrow airport. Follow A406 southbound until you get to Chiswick Roundabout, take 5th exit onto the M4 and you are there in no time at all.

Guildford, Surrey.

As I look out my window I am greated by vast rolling green hills. The air is clean and there are two train stations with direct links to London Waterloo. Bus services run every 7 minutes. The town center has a cobbled high street. It looks clean. The canal has a lot of activity. Its peaceful.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Last edited by Guitardude19 at Jan 22, 2009,
Cambridge... Well lets see...

Its nice enough I suppose. Its got some beautiful parks and its pretty safe by British standards. The city centre id kind of overrun with ****ty trendy clothes shops and starbucks but the market is usually good. There is a whole section of the city pretty much dedicated to tourists too which is weird for us locals. In summer the place is pretty much overrun with visitors, which is a mixed blessing really. A lot of good street performers around strangely enough. The music scene is pretty good. There are regular gigs for pretty much every genre under the sun in various pubs around the area and we get a fair few big names come through from time to time. Obviously there are a lot of students too...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Jan 22, 2009,
sunny one day, raining the next. around 100 beaches under an hours drive from city central. 1 mill people. a gazillion suburbs. kay.
O HAIII. ;]
Smells like shit and nothing to do
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by Guitardude19
Hendon, London.

Has a big shopping centre called Brent Cross that is technically in Brent but has a Hendon post code. Its a crap hole infested with chavs. Direct connections to Central London from Either Brent Cross, Hendon Central or Golders Green. Brent Street is a narrow main road with three bus routes. Easy access to Golders Green, Finchley and Central London (A406 S) via main roads. Easy access to Mill Hill via A1(M). Generally populated by a mix of people, mostly jewish area. Lots of shops in Hendon. It looks a bit run down. Quick access to Heathrow airport. Follow A406 southbound until you get to Chiswick Roundabout, take 5th exit onto the M4 and you are there in no time at all.

Guildford, Surrey.

As I look out my window I am greated by vast rolling green hills. The air is clean and there are two train stations with direct links to London Waterloo. Bus services run every 7 minutes. The town center has a cobbled high street. It looks clean. The canal has a lot of activity. Its peaceful.

Shit, THAT'S where hendon is?!

Ickenham, West London: Full of middle class guardian-reading hippies who think living so close to a rough area is very jolly and bohemian.

Bristol: Lots of lovely hills and countryside in nearby areas like Somerset, but in town it's pretty rough. You can't help but laugh at the chavs trying to be hard with west country accents
Quote by metacarpi
Grey.

Large population of chavs.

Couple of decent rock pubs/clubs.

Football team with a stadium way better than the team deserves.

Disseth not the Rams

On topic, near a place with a football stadium far better than the team deserves. Green fields, far too many sheep.
Quote by eyebanez333
~800 people. 2 gas stations, 6 churches, 1 school. Everybody knows everybody else's business. Don't blink or you'll drive right through it. I don't miss it.

my hometown - 20 000 people, 1 church on the process of being closed
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
the fast food capital of sydney. (in the space of 300 metres we have a KFC, McDonalds, Subway, Red Rooster, Dominos Pizza.)
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
>100,000 people

We have a mall but SPI (South Padre Island) is just an hour or so's drive away.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Shit, THAT'S where hendon is?!

Ickenham, West London: Full of middle class guardian-reading hippies who think living so close to a rough area is very jolly and bohemian.

Bristol: Lots of lovely hills and countryside in nearby areas like Somerset, but in town it's pretty rough. You can't help but laugh at the chavs trying to be hard with west country accents

Eww smelly old Ickenham...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Very nice, come and visit me in my bachelor suite.

Rapist alert.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
2,500 people --- something like that. Half white, half native americans. Not really any other races here. You got all the preps, stoners, everybody drinks around here. 5 Gas stations, two grocery stores, one dollar store, some other type of store. One school, and like 5 churches. The majority of the Native guys try to act like gangsters. Either claiming blood or GD. Lot of them just flip flip, I swear one time I seen a couple of guys wearing red with red bandana's and the next week I seen them wearing blue. Its in alright town though, everybody knows you, and that pretty much sucks.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by andychalmers102
the fast food capital of sydney. (in the space of 300 metres we have a KFC, McDonalds, Subway, Red Rooster, Dominos Pizza.)

Thats nothing. Mill road in Cambridge has a chippy or a kebab shop every few meters. And its a long road...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Hong Kong, Sai Kung

I live in the suburbs of the City so it's not hugely eye-candy to tourists but my home town is well known for its promenade across the Coast of Hong Kong, towards the pacific. The town itself is populated with no more than 30 restaurants on the waterfront selling freshly picked seafood from the shores (the restaurants hire staff to pick out the seafood and bring them back or they may hire any tourist a boat to catch their own seafood for a small hire fee).

Other than that, the town is your typical China town. Sai Kung is probably a hundredth in size compared to London.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Jerusalem

One of the most controversial cities in the world. 750,000 people or so. Tallest building: 20 floors or so. Has a mixed population of religious, on-religious, middle, Arabs, Israelis, an others. Very beautiful (to me and most of the people who live there at least).
Last edited by jimmyled at Jan 22, 2009,
i live in the train capitol of the world (or i think its world,...maybe just country)

its very boring and there is nothing to do and literally your almost stuck here cuz there are train tracks everywhere and they always just stop and dont move or go very slow and stuff

seriously, trains blow
Remember that time you took a shit, and the water splashed up on your ass?

Yeah, my town feels like that kind of.
signatures are budget.
Quote by IDread
Thats nothing. Mill road in Cambridge has a chippy or a kebab shop every few meters. And its a long road...

Yeah but Australia isn't that bad usually so this is like fast food overload for us
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Lincoln

Ok, there's a high percentage of chavs, but not really serious violent chavs. There's a cathedral and a castle built by William the Conqueror. They shot a part of the Da Vinci Code in the cathedral. Pretty boring really, hopefully will move somewhere better later in life
Burton, tries to be more than it is.
Same with my school, same with my county. They're all too big for their own boots.
But my town is an urban area, the whole town. Pretty big, but nothing at all to do.
Page 1 of 2