This is a thread to discuss the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII, as well as Final Fantasy XIII Versus, and Final Fantasy XIII Agito.

i know there are some final fantasy fans on UG, so i thought id give a platform for speculation, and information on the upcoming releases

FFXIII/versus/agito news:
http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/
http://www.finalfantasyxiii.net/

FFXIII/versus/agito trailers:
http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/final-fantasy-xiii/e3-2008-trailer.php
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MVVCTiv2jrs

if anyone has any more recent trailers or info feel free to share
nothing.
ONLY gaming thread???

^Dammit beat me to it
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Final Fantasy Thread. Don't bother with the Gaming Thread, the FF thread is much better

right, cbf either way
nothing.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Final Fantasy Thread. Don't bother with the Gaming Thread, the FF thread is much better

Psssh.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
the gaming thread is such a retarded idea

you've got thousands upon thousands of games out there, cramming all that into one topic is just ridiculous

who cares if someone makes a topic about another game, the pit's a social board anyway

some of you regulars act like it's a sin to not strictly follow the rules, jeeze
But you should follow rules.

But to agree with TS, if there are 2 places that will cover this, where would you post it?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Empathica1928
some of you regulars act like it's a sin to not strictly follow the rules, jeeze

Yeah, just like some people out there think it's a sin to blow up buildings and murder people, jeez
RULE BRITANNIA
On topic: I always loved the final fantasy series. How do you think the battle system on these ones will work?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by thanksgiving
But you should follow rules.

But to agree with TS, if there are 2 places that will cover this, where would you post it?

Either or both?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Empathica1928
the gaming thread is such a retarded idea

you've got thousands upon thousands of games out there, cramming all that into one topic is just ridiculous

who cares if someone makes a topic about another game, the pit's a social board anyway

You do realize how many topics it would be if everyone started a topic on a particular game?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
You do realize how many topics it would be if everyone started a topic on a particular game?

Thousands upon Thousand?

And how can the gaming thread be a retarded idea?

A thread for everyone with a common love of gaming? Pah, what madness is this?!?!

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Deliriumbassist

I somewhat agree.

Though i still believe it should be renamed the FANTASTIC RPG DISCUSSION thread.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I somewhat agree.

Though i still believe it should be renamed the FANTASTIC RPG DISCUSSION thread.

Same thing different.
Quote by GLP_Arclite